Assalamualaikum

Say Salaam and enter Jannah

The Prophet sal Allaahu Alayhi wa sallam said:

“You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not tell you about something which, if you do it, you will love one another? Spread SALAAM amongst yourselves.” (Muslim)

Subhaan Allaah!
What a beautiful hadeeth, establishing love for one another!

And what an easy way to earn Jannah!

All we have to do is to say salaam to each other for the sake of Allaah.

You see, saying salaam to people softens the hearts and builds bonds amongst each other.

In fact it’s one of the BEST deeds in Islaam.

A man asked the Prophet sal Allaahu Alayhi wa sallam:

“What is the best thing in Islaam?” He said, “Feeding others and *giving the greeting of salaam to those whom you know and those whom you do not know*.” (al-Bukhaari, Muslim)

Amazing how saying salaam is such a simple thing, yet it earns such immense rewards!

So the next time you see a Muslim, SMILE and say *Assalaamu Alaikum*.

Say it from your heart.
Say it for the sake of your Rabb.
Say it to PLEASE Him.
Say it because He LOVES for you to say it.

Keep a lookout for ANY Muslim you see ANY where.

Say salaam to those in the masjid...the sister by the door, the one by the shoe rack and the one praying next to you.
Say salaam to the lady at Walmart, and the one you pass by at the airport.
In the markets and on the street.
At the doctor’s office and in school.
Just smile and say Assalaamu Alaikum.

Say salaam to those you know and to those you don’t...
JUST to please Allaah.

___________________________________

May we all qualify ourself for the Mercy of your Rabb and entry into Jannah! Aameen.