XXIII

Extremely short chapter :(

_______________________________________________________

Taehyung was sat in his exam room along with all the other students. He had around two more hours left and he was one this done with the test. He was sure he got all the questions so far correct.

The whole test seemed to be by the book knowledge. Something Taehyung has already aced. He continued the test and it was just getting easier. He didn't even study, he just had sex. But Y'know what the say sex stimulates the mind.

Taehyung met the final page, and he had about an hour left. He had write a one paragraph less then a hundred words, that included specific words he had use.

Write about an event that has taken place this year. Something that had happened to you that made your year better or worse. Use at least five words from the vocabulary list.

Taehyung obviously wrote about meeting Jungkook, he was able to include almost all of the words. He read over it, writing a paragraph like this was easy. It had perfect structure, sequence of events was done perfectly, Taehyung was only in high school and already wrote on the level of a published author.

He was done with his exam, he was done with high school, he was done with the the year. He smiled in satisfaction. He finally looked up from the paper and was met with the eyes of his teacher, Namjoon. Taehyung smiled brightly and Namjoon was assured he would ace the test.

The bell rang and the students who had finished were allowed to leave. Taehyung got up grabbing his bag, and pencil case. He left the room looking over it one last time. He smiled as he left to go to his part time job.

-

Ring ring, his phone was ringing. He looked at the caller ID, Mum, was written. He waited a bit before picking up.

"Hello," he greeted.

"Taehyungie, I wanted ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"When D'you and your boyfriend 0lan on coming?" She asked.

"Umm, in around a week, I need to go to Busan first, then I'll let you known, but the plan is in about a week," he explained.

He heard a hum n the other side, "Okay let me know if the plans change."

"Alright." He said waiting for her to hang up.

"Taehyungie is okay if I call you more —"

Taehyung cut the call not hearing what his mother was saying.

-

He entered the cafe and it was empty, lunch time approaching. He grabbed his apron, putting it on. He walked over to the kitchen and greeted the chef.

"Where's Jin hyung?" He asked.

"He's coming," the chef replied.

As if on cue Seokjin walked in, Taehyung along with the staff greeted him.

"Hey, Jin hyung is okay if I have one week off?"

"Jin smiled of course you can."

-

Taehyung and Jungkook were in their shared apartment packing enough stuff for the next week. The plan was to go to Busan, meet Jungkook's parents stay for a day, then go to Daegu and stay for a day.

Ring ring, Jungkook's parents were calling. Jungkook looked at the caller ID, Dad, was written. He answered it immediately.

"Hey, dad!" Jungkook greeted while folding a shirt.

"Hello, son, you're guys are coming tomorrow right?"

"Yep, me and Taehyungie, do you... by any chance want to talk to him?" Jungkook asked, catching Taehyung's attention he turned around and gave Jungkook a look.

Jungkook thought talking before meeting would make the meeting easier.

"Of course," he said enthusiastically.

"Here you go..."

"Hello M-Mr. Jeon," Taehyung greeted.

"Ah don't feel so nervous, son, you make me feel like a those scary parents in law," he said in a friendly tone.

"Of course, Mr. Jeon, thank you for letting me stay at your place."

"Of course, anything for my son's boyfriend... anyway I should get going."

"Ah thank —" the line was cut, but Taehyung smiled.

He handed the phone back to his boyfriend, still smiling.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing just-just your father called me son," Taehyung giggles like a little kid.

Jungkook smiled moving to kiss Taehyung.

_______________________________________________________

Also, I'll not have internet for about a week soon, so if there's anyone waiting for updates, I'm sorry. Anyway there's two chapters and a epilogue left.