XVIII

Hello! This chapter is longer then usual, sorry :l
_______________________________________________________

Taehyung sat in his plotting class, for the first time since he was offered to study ahead in literature he was board. To be honest it wasn't the class it self, it was more the thoughts occupying his mind made him believe the class wasn't interesting.

His brain had something to worry about, so his mind chose to declare the class as boring, to enable the worries tot ale over his mind. It wasn't a very good thing to do, but he couldn't help it.

He had to pay half his rent for the shared flat with Hoseok, he's been spending to much more on leisurely things, and he has to pay upfront for the college dorm he'll be in unsettlingly soon.

The teacher and students left the classroom as soon as the bell rang. Taehyung although lingered a bit longer. He pulled out his laptop and quickly searched up job offers. He got multiple offers for jobs he didn't quite meet the standards of.

Accountant, no.

Chef, maybe as long as it's only for breakfast, he continued reading, every evening... fuck no I'll lose my precious sleep and Jungkook time.

Why can't I just get a job offer at a editing company? He groaned out in frustration. He really just wanted to sleep. The door opened and in walked a love doctor.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon started feeling oddly refreshed.

"Oh, Mr. Kim I didn't see you walk in," Taehyung apologised.

"Is something wrong," Mr. Kim asked, feeling Taehyung's stress, it seemed the young boy could boy seal his worried in front of a certain little bunny.

"Yeah, I'm job hunting," he admitted.

"Oh yeah my husband is hiring if you don't mind waitering?" Namjoon offered.

"Seriously!?"

"Uhh... yeah, just serve people food, and work the register, you can do that right?"

"Of course! When do I start?"

Namjoon chuckled.

-

Jimin and Jungkook sat alone for lunch, Taehyung no where to be found. Jungkook missed Taehyung even though they only departed from each other, this morning. Although Jungkook was a little upset, he used this as an opportunity.

"Hey Jimin, do you perhaps know why Taehyung's been acting... off for the past couple days?" Jungkook asked eyes staring directly at Jimin, he did it even blink.

Jimin sighed, he looked down at his food then up to Jungkook's doe eyes. He sighed again how can he not answer?

"Well Taehyung's been having..., some financial conflicts, but don't worry! He's sorting it out."

"But-but he-he took us to the movies?"

"Of course he did, he wanted to take you out on a date!" He paused, "but don't worry he's been dealing with issues like this for a almost three years, he can... he can handle himself," Jimin finished.

Jungkook felt guilty, to be honest he should be feeling the way he does. Taehyung wanted to take Jungkook out, knowing his own bank account status. So why does Jungkook feel so guilty.

Jungkook now realised he was privileged, he had a family who accepted him, he had a family to pay for him, he had friends to support him, he had the most amazing, the greatest, the strongest, the coolest, the hottest, the most incredible lover. What made him so guilty was that he had all these things while Taehyung was lacking of such things.