X

_______________________________________________________

Jungkook washed the blonde hair dye out of Taheyung's hair. He soaped Taehyung's hair and scrubbed his scalp making sure to get it all clean. He took a towel and dried Taehyung's hair, once finished he let the towel rest on Taehyung's shoulders, around his neck.

They got to the kitchen and Taehyung made one hot chocolate for Jungkook and a tea with milk for himself. They sat on the fluffy carpet, coffee table in front of them. He placed the hot chocolate in front of Jungkook who looked up at him and thanked him.

They started doing there homework. Taheyung finishing his writing on cells. It was late and not only had Jungkook completely his homework but he also managed to finish two projects.

Taehyung on the other hand has been, for the past hour, debating in making the cell experiencing death scream out in pain or die peacefully.

Jungkook climbed into bed eyeslids feeling heavy. He wanted to go to sleep but decided that getting changed and brushing his teeth can't be skipped. He went to the bathroom feet making contact with the freezing floor.

He brushed his teeth lazily for about ten minutes, then replaced his clothes with a extra large dress shirt. He left a few buttons open knowing that it made Taehyung flustered.

He walked out, the bathroom door closing rather loudly. Taehyung looked over his glasses falling down the bridges of his nose, stopping before his nostrils.

He openly checked Jungkook out. He looked over those soft tanned legs moving up his almost see through shirt, noticing the bright pink panties he was warming underneath. He looked up and made it to his chest where the buttons where undone. He saw the shirt slightly slipping of his shoulder exposing his collar bones.

"R-Ready for bed?" He asked once his check out session ended.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'.

Jungkook got into bed rather seductively. Climbing on his arms and left, arching his back, sticking his ass out. You see Jungkook was horny, no doubt. He hasn't gotten off for a while, and if he was honest nothing made him hard, well nothing but Taehyung. It didn't helped he was blonde now.

Although in contrast to his horniness he was very tired. So there's no way he would have enough energy for sex. So he just kind laid in bed under the cotton sheets feeling horny. He rubbed his feet and legs together trying to get some relief. He sighed.

Taheyung didn't look like he was coming to bed soon either. So he just decided it was best to maybe hook up with someone tomorrow, during the day of course.

-

Junkook was laying on red silk sheets completely naked. He rubbed his skin against it gently. His finger tips lightly gripping the sheets. He let out a slight moan. The unknown man jerking his very hard cock.

The man stuck a finger up Jungkook's ass without warning. Jungkook let out a squeak. The man added another finger spreading his hole. Jungkook lifted his hand up to the mans shoulders gripping them rather harshly.

"AAAH, D-Daddy, faster," he said as the man added another finger

"As you wish, baby," a very deep dark voice accepted.

The man slid his cock into Jungkook.

"Ahh, Jungkook

Jungkook

Jungkookie

Kookie,"

Jungkook awoke from his dream looking over the bed to see Taehyung waking him up.

"Sorry to interrupt your dream, but if I didn't I would've gotten hard myself...not to mention it's very difficult hugging a squirmy, sweaty, moaning boy."

You see Taehyung didn't actually mind, he could listen to jungkooks moans all night but he was tired and he'd been laying in bed for two hours, so I guess he couldn't listen to Jungkook's moans all night. Maybe if he was the wine causing them.

Jungkook let out a breathy sigh, "You have to help me with this then."

"Are you- you want me to- wait," Taehyung paused, " what do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me," Jungkook replied.

Well is Taehyung going to let that offer slip? Never.

Taehyung jumped on top of Jungkook. He hovered over him looking down at his beautiful face. He leaned in and kissed Jungkook. Their lips connected, both very soft. The mix of mint with tea was a nice flavour to be savoured and never forgotten. Taehyung pulled away and licked Jungkook's lips.

He moved down and started kissing along his neck. Slowly moving down.

"By the time you make it to my dick I'll be soft again," Jungkook huffed impatiently.

Of course he new Taehyung was going slow, to be gentle of what ever but he was just about to take it up the ass before He woke Jungkook up. It also didn't help Taehyung was really fucking tired but Jungkook didn't know that.

Taehyung was very offended and in his tired cranky state took it to personal. So he just went straight to Jungkook junior. He palmed Jungkook through his slightly wet knickers. He the. Leaned him face first licking through the fabric. He pulled the underwear off and took Jungkook in whole. He sucked while stroking at the base of Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook came and Taehyung swallowed it all before jumping on the other side of the bed turning away from Jungkook. Jungkook leaned in close to Taehyung's ear and whispered,

"Thank you, Tae." Jungkook then lightly kissing him on the cheek.

-

The next mornings no was pure bliss. The slightly open window letting in cold air making Jungkook cuddle closer to Taehyung, who gripped Taehyung more securely.

Jungkook opened his eyes to be met with Taehyung's, who has woken up for the second time today. Taheyung smiled, and Jungkook smiled back. Taehyung let his lips meet Jungkook's lightly, then hugging him closer.

Taehyung grabbed the blanked and lifted over his and Junggkook's head. They looked at each other for a bit.

"You're so cute in the mornings kookie."

"You're so handsome in the morning."

Taehyung smiled, "breakfast?"

Jungkook nodded. Taehyung got out of bed leaving Jungkook there t9 rest a bit more. He made his way to the kitchen looking through the fridge. He decided a simple egg beans and toast for breakfast was good enough.

He cracked egg onto the pan, bread in the toaster, beans in a pot. Once it was ready he put the toast onto he palate egg on top, then beans to finish it off.

They sat on the dining table they almost never sat at. As they enjoyed there food. The balcony door was open letting in a cold breeze. Jungkook's hair and shirt was flowing in the wind. Taehyung couldn't stop looking.

Jungkook was beautiful and smart and kind and he'd never met anyone who could even compete with Jungkook. At the moment it was unsure what their relationship was but it was certain they both had feeling for each other. Maybe lust, maybe love, but they weren't going to admit it.

_______________________________________________________

Seriously comment, I'm very desperate!

Anyway thanks for reading :)