"I told her to wash up!" Harry said laughing into the camera.

"I brushed my teeth, but excuse me for having a hang over and not wanting to get all prettied up!" I snapped as Liam growled.

"Someone's a little grumpy!" he said as he turned the cam back to him and Haz as I threw myself on the couch.

"I'm NOT grumpy!" I snapped again as my eyes widened. "Sorry..." I said as The boys looked back raising their eyebrows at me and then continued the twitcam.

...

"Guys! Start packing! The bus will be here in four hours! We need to go say bye to everyone still!" Liam said as we all rushed up to our rooms.

"I thought it was delayed for another week?" I asked Harry as we started throwing our clothes in our bags.

"No, Paul told us yesterday that we were leaving today, but all that partying made us forget." he said as he ran to the bathroom and grabbed everything In there.

Today had been a lazy day. Everyone,except Liam, had hangovers and we're too lazy to do anything, so we had been watching movies all day, and now we're all rushing to get things ready for the boys second tour.

Unfortunately Hannah and Danielle would be leaving in awhile but hopefully everyone will be together again soon.

"You ready?" Harry asked me as I nodded.

"We'll be back guys! Gonna go visit my mom before we leave. Don't forget to lock the house if y'all leave." Harry said as the boys nodded and we left.

...

"I'm gonna miss knowing you two are just an hour drive away." Anne said as she hugged us and began crying.

"Don't cry mum. We'll come visit soon, but we have to go now. The bus is leaving in two hours." Harry said causing Anne to wipe her tears and stand back.

"Okay okay be careful babes." she said as she hugged us one last time and we walked to our car, driving off...

...

"The bus will be here in 5!" Liam yelled as everyone began walking down the stairs with their suit cases waiting until the bus arrived.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"PAUL'S HERE!!!" Louis yelled as we all stood up and walked to the door.

"Paul!!!" I yelled as I hugged him tight and he smiled.

"Hey sweetie. Oh there's paparazzi all outside the gate so yeah be careful what you do once we're outside." Paul said as we all nodded.

"Guys. There's some fans. Y'all should go say hi." I told the boys as Gabby and Beatrice nodded.

"Okay. Can they drive the bus over there?" Niall asked Paul.

"Yeah just waiting on Zayn to load his bags and then they'll go."

"Hey ladies!" Zayn yelled as the boys stepped out of the bus leaving us girls sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Oh how I missed the tour life." Beatrice said as she grabbed a water from the fridge and sat down.

"Me too!" Gabby said as we all giggled.

...

"HELLO PARIS!!!!" The boys yelled as they ran onstage and the crowd went wild.

"We're back bitches!!!" Niall yelled as laughs exploded from the crowd.

"Thank you all for supporting us the past two years. We appreciate it a ton!" Louis said smiling wide.

"Now let's get this party started!!" Harry said as the fans went wild and the music blared from the speakers.

...

"Na NaNa Na NaNa Na Na Na...Na" the boys sang as they looked back at us.

"That our que." Beatrice said as we ran onstage.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else..." Harry began his solo as the girls ran over to their boys and I ran over to Harry.

"the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed." he said as he flicked my hair off of my shoulder and the screams became louder.

"but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell... You dont know..." he sang and then handed the mic to me.

"YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLL" I sang as streamers flew around the arena and we danced on stage as the boys finished the song and we all held hands as the lights went off and the crowd went crazy.

"Thank you Paris!!!" the boys yelled as they stood alone on the stage.

"We hope y'all had a good time. We love you!!" and with that the band started playing some music as the boys ran backstage and hugged us.

"Good job boys..." everyone said as the boys smiles stayed glued to their faces.

"Thank you.." they kept repeating as we walked to the tour bus.

"Yall did amazing." I said as we walked into the bus.

"Thank you." they replied as we walked to our bunks and laid down. Except for gabby and Niall who walked to the back room.

"oh shoot! Congratulation sex!!!" Zayn yelled as we all laughed.

"Shut up!" Niall yelled as they shut the back door.

"She's gonna be sore in the morning" Beatrice joked as we laughed again.

"Someone turn on the music! I don't wanna hear their moans." Liam said causing Louis to get up and crank up the music.

"Night guys!!" Louis yelled as he climbed up to his bunk.

"Night.." we all replied as we fell asleep to gabby and Nialls muffled moans. Awkward. We know. Thank god for music