Part 38

Part 38

"Bye mom bye dad!" we yelled as Gabby's parents dropped us off at the airport.

"Okay guys disguises on." Harry said as Gabby's parents drove off and we zipped up our jackets as we walked into the airport.

...

"Omg you're a Directioner too!?! Have you seen them? They should've arrived by now." a random fan said to me just as we were walking to the jet with our things. Guess I shouldn't have worn my 1D hoodie.

"Um... Uh yeah they're so hot! Like unff Niel is so cute but I don't like lewis he's so ugh." I said as the girl looked at me disgustingly and walked away mumbling "Directionator" as I started cracking up and ran to catch up with the crew.

"Hahah omg I'm so good!" I said as I caught up to them and they laughed.

"It would be you to almost get us caught." Liam said as he chuckled.

"Sorry, this is the only jacket I carry." I said as we heard some screams from behind us and turned around.

"Omg I talked to Sarah!! It's them! She acted like a directionater omg get them!!!" The fan I had just talked to yelled as we glanced at eachother to see who gave us away.

"NIALL!!!" we yelled as he stopped biting his burger and looked at us suddenly realizing his hood was down.

"RUN!!!!" Louis yelled as we took off for the terminal.

"Get in! Get in!" Zayn yelled as we all stumbled to get into the jet. "Okay we're safe." Zayn said as he looked out the window and the fans gave up and turned around to head back inside.

"That was close..." Beatrice said as we all took our seats and the jet took off.

...

"I haven't been to Dallas in forever." I said as we got off the bus and walked into the hotel. "how long are we staying?" I asked as we walked up to Paul to get our room keys.

"About 5 days, you're free till Friday. Now go up to your rooms before we get mobbed." Paul said as he pushed us to the elevators.

"We don't need these. Here's the address to where we'll be. Y'all can come visit tonight for some fun. Bring the crew. See you later." I said as I hugged paul and grabbed my bags as my lost friends followed me with their things.

...

"Are we almost there Sarah?" Gabby asked as she turned down the radio.

"If someone asks me that one more time I swear I will turn this darn car around!" I said as I gripped onto the steering wheel as I saw Niall smirk in the rear view mirror.

"Are we almost there?" Niall asked as I glared at him and turned the wheel quickly causing everyone to scream as cars swerved passed us honking.

"Sarah!! What the hell!!" Louis yelled as he held his chest.

"I warned y'all!! Now hush up until we get there or ill do it again!" I said frustrated as I turned the car back around and we drove off.

...

"This is beautiful." Liam said as we hopped out of the car and took in the breath taking view of the lake.

"How did you know about this place?" Harry asked as I grabbed my bags out of the trunk.

"My cousin owns the place. We used to always come here for the fouth of July. It's amazingly beautiful." I said as I walked over to the mat and grabbed the key unlocking the door letting everyone in to the small cozy home.