Part 21

Part 21

"THE Justin Bieber is heading this way. Omg stay calm guys! Oh god!" Gabby said as she fan girled while fixing her hair.

"Stay calm Sarah stay calm." I said to myself as I fixed my hair and clothes making sure no one noticed me.

"Harry! Liam! Louis! Niall! Zayn! And beautiful ladies who I haven't met yet! How are you?"Justin asked as he shook all of our hands and both me and gabby blushed.

"Why are you blushing Missy!" Louis asked in my ear getting jealous.

"SHH!" I said as I kissed his cheek and turned back to Justin. "Nice to meet you I'm Sarah and the girl practically drooling over here is Gabby." I said as I giggled and Niall nudged her.

"and I'm Beatrice." she said as she smiled and shook his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Niall asked JB while pulling gabby close.

"Selena had some photo shoot to do so I flew out to see her, but we're leaving tomorrow." he said as he smiled at us.

"Would y'all like to join us?" I asked him as I felt Louis' grip tighten on my waist.

"I don't want to intrude." he replied as he looked at us all waiting for acceptance.

"Oh no!! Come come!" Gabby said excitedly.

"Yeah, join us." Harry said as he put his hand on Louis leg trying to calm him down.

"Why'd you ask that!?" Louis asked as Justin walked away to get Selena.

"Because I was being friendly!" I said as my eyes locked on Harry's hand and glared at him.

"More like flirty!" Louis said as he scooted closer to Harry.

"Louis, babe don't be like that! I won't flirt with him anymore. I promise! I'll even show him that I'm yours." I said as I pushed Hazza's hand away and pulled Louis closer to me.

"Fine, I'm sorry for being so jealous." he said as he frowned at me.

"It's fine baby." I said loudly and kissed him passionately as I noticed Justin looking at us. "see I just proved it to him." I whispered to Louis as Justin walked up to us still staring at me and Louis.

"Good! I love you." he said as he turned my face to him and pecked my lips.

"I love you too." I replied as Selena and Justin sat with us.

...

"Oops so sorry!" The waitress said as she spilled her drink on Selena. "Dude! Wtf is your problem!?" I said between gritted teeth.

"You and all you bitch ass girl friends!" the waitress said smiling sweetly.

"Oh I dare you to say that again!" Beatrice said clenching her fist as Selena dried herself with a napkin.

"Bi-" before she could finish Beatrice grabbed her by the hair and drug her towards the restroom.

"Oh shit!! Lemme out lemme out!" I said as I pushed Louis trying to follow after Beatrice to watch the scene go down.

"No! You stay here. " Harry said as Louis pushed me back in my seat.

"Ugh!! Y'all are no fun! What if bea needs my backup!?" I asked as I pouted.

"She's got it don't worry." Zayn said smiling at me trying to calm me.

"Fine!" I said as I crossed my arms and pouted.

After about 5 minutes beatrice came back and sat down casually and started eating again.

"So.. What ha-" before I could finish the waitress walked over to us frightened and glanced at Beatrice and then at Selena.

"I-I'm sorry I spilt the water on you. P-please forgive me. I'll d-do anything." She said stuttering with the noticeably clear sound of fear in her voice.

"Nah it's fine, I don't hold grudges. But you aren't getting a tip tonight." Selena said as she looked away and the waitress apologized again and then left.

"Oh snap! Watch out we gotta badass on our hands. 'You aren't getting a tip'" I said mimicking Selena causing everyone to crack up.

...

"Thanks for coming!!" I said as I looked at the picture we took with Justin and Selena.

"Thanks for having us!" Selena said as she hugged me.

"Of corse we had fun!" Louis said as he hugged Selena and I hugged Justin.

"We had a good time!" Gabby said as she hugged Justin and the rest followed.

"Bye." Justin and Selena said in unison as they walked out of mine and Louis hotel room.

"Now what?" Niall asked making me smirk.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked as I smirked at Beatrice.

"OHH yeah!!" she said as we both got up and walked to the kitchen leaving everyone clueless.

"Found one!!" I yelled as I showed Beatrice the bottle and walked back to everyone.

"Okay everyone get in a circle!" Beatrice said making everyone get up.

"What are we doing?" Louis asked as I pulled him down next to me.

"We're playing truth or dare!!" I said as I spun the bottle and it landed on Niall.

"Oh yeah and if you pick dare you HAVE to do the dare and you HAVE to tell the absolute truth. Okay?" Beatrice said as we all nodded.

"Mmkays Niall... Truth or Dare?" I asked as I smirked.

"Judging by that smirk I'm gonna choose truth!" he said causing my smirk to fade.

"Ugh fine... Are you gay for Liam?" I asked smiling evilly.

"Um.. Uh.. Hah.. No!" he said looking down.

"LIAR!!" I yelled as I smacked the ground.

"Fine fine!! I am!" he said causing gabby to gasp.

"Nah it's okay I'm lez for Sarah and Beatrice." Gabby said as she winked at us and we started laughing.

"Okay Nialler your turn!" I said as he put his hand on the bottle and spun.

...

We had been playing for awhile when Harry gave me the worst date of all..

"Guys no!" I pleaded as I wrapped the towel around me tighter.

"YOU wanted to play, and YOU agreed to everything. I dared you, Now do it!" Harry said tugging at the towel.

"FINE!!" I yelled as I dropped the towel and ran through the hotel lobby screaming butt naked and then running back to the crew who quickly threw the towel to me. "RUN!!!" I yelled as we all took off for the stairs with security chasing us.

"Shit! Shit!! Dude hurry open it!!" Zayn yelled as Louis fumbled around with the key to the room.

"Guys wheres gabby and Niall!?" I asked scared as I heard the securities footsteps get louder. When suddenly we heard a scream.

"HELP!!!!" Screamed a girl loudly as we all fumbled into the room and closed the door.

"Oh my god! That sounded like gabby!!" Beatrice cried as she started getting scared.

"HELP!!!" the voice screamed again as I looked out the peep hole and saw gabby run down the hall looking scared causing the security, who had just ran by looking for us, to look back at her and run her way to help her....