Part 48

Part 48

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" everyone yelled as Gabby Beatrice and I walked into the pub dressed in our finest outfit and heels (except for Beatrice who of corse still can't walk in them haha)

"Come on!" the boys yelled as they drug us over to the stage as the music turned down and the bright lights blinded us.

"We just want to thank everyone for coming to support our beautiful girlfriends." Harry started as he looked back at us and smiled.

"We want to grant you girls your college diplomas!!!" Zayn said as everyone cheered and some professional lady walked onto the stage and handed us a paper.

As we opened the paper and looked at it smiles speed across our faces.

"We did it!!" I yelled as Beatrice, Gabby, and I hugged causing everyone to cheer once again.

"Okay okay... Settle down... Hah who am I kidding... LETS PARTY!!!!" Niall yelled into the mic as the music started blaring and Harry pulled me to the side.

"Congrats baby. No more school for you." he said smiling as he hugged me. "Let's go put that in the car so it's safe..." he said as he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the pub.

As we walked back into the pub everyone was dancing crazy. I saw Cher, Olly, Ed, Josh, Sandy, Dan, Josh, Max Schnieder, and tons of other celebs we've met in the past two years.

"Tequila please." I said to the bartender as he nodded and looked at Harry.

"and for you?" he asked as Harry looked at me thinking...

"mmm I'll take some vodka." Harry said politely as the man nodded and served us our drinks.

"Here you are." he said as Harry tipped him.

"Cheers my love." I said as we clinked our glasses and took a swig.

"Whoo! Let's get this party started!!" Harry yelled as we walked onto the dance floor our drinks in our hands.

...

{Harry's PoV}

"Ohh my head..." I complained as I sat up in my bed to find the spot next to me empty. Yet I heard soft snores

. I rolled over to sarah's side of the bed and looked down to find her crashed out on the floor in a sports bra and sweats.

"Guess we took a shower last night. My hair did feel a little damp so yeah" I thought as I grabbed my MacBook laughing, turning it on, and snapping a picture.

I got on twitter and posted the picture. "Learn from @SimplySarrrrrrah don't get wasted or you'll end up like this in the morning." I tweeted as I laughed.

"@Liam_Payne_Official: Why don't you tell them about your night @HarryStyles." I read and then replied.

"Well ladies and gents. Last night I got wasted too. Okay? I'm busted but I'm sure yall already knew that because no telling what kind of pics are up." I tweeted laughing as I went through my mentions replying to some Fans.

{Sarah's PoV}

ugh hangovers are the worst!! And what!! Why am I on the floor?

I sat up to find an empty room only with a note on the pillow.

"Wash up and come to the movie room <3 your future husband." the note said as I smiled and went to wash up.

...

"Look who's here!!" Harry said as he smiled at me and Liam turned the computer to me causing me to groan. "I look like crap and I'm in a sports bra!" I complained as they left the camera on me.