Part 7

Part 7

I woke up the next day to the sound of voices in the living room/kitchen area of the tour bus. I got up, went to take a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my black and yellow batman basketball shorts with my matching shirt. And then picked my hair up in a high ponytail.

As I walked toward the kitchen/living room I heard an unfamiliar voice. "Yeah, Niall told me when y'all arrived so I drove over here" the voice said. I walked into the area where everyone was and they all looked at me. "Sarah?" the person said. "GABBY!?" I yelled as I ran to her and hugged her. "Nice to finally meet you!" she said as she pulled away and looked at me. "you're even more beautiful in person!" she said winking at me as we both started cracking up.

Suddenly I was pulled onto someone's lap. "good morning beautiful" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "good morning handsome" I said as everyone looked at us. "No worries guys! It's just a brother/sister relationship." I said as I noticed Harry face sort of drop but brushed it off. "Good." I heard Louis mumble jealousy in his voice.

"So you still like Lou?" Zayn asked making me blush. "um yeah, I mean you can't get over a person over night." I said making Lou smile again.

"So... What are the plans for today?" Beatrice asked as she sat on my lap. "My legs are going numb!" Harry said in pain. "suck it up" I said as I looked over to Niall who couldn't keep his eyes off of Gabby. "come here baby." Zayn said as he pulled Beatrice away from me and sat her on his lap. "So where to?" I asked while putting on my black and yellow jordans. "The fair is in town!" Gabby said excitedly. "Can y'all go without being mauled?" I asked looking at the boys as Harry played with my fingers. "Yeah, we just have to call Paul." Louis said making my eyes go wide as me gabby and Beatrice all looked at eachother! "PAUL!!!!" I yelled as we all smiled. "Um yeah our Bo-" Liam was cut off by Beatrice. "yeah your body guard, we know!" she said excitedly. Suddenly there was a knock on the bus door and in walked Paul! "HOLY CRAP!! That was fast!" Gabby yelled as we got up and ran to Paul. "Hi! Can we please please get a picture with you!?" Beatrice asked. "um.. Okay sure!" Paul said smiling at us. "Here take a pic for us love" I said to Lou as I threw him my phone."You didn't react to meeting us like this!" Zayn said. "yeah yeah whatever, Say Paul on three!!" Gabby yelled. "1....2...PAUL!!!" *snap* Louis took the picture for us. "Okay let's go now girls." Paul said as he opened the door of the bus for us and we got in the Van that was rented for us.

*AT THE FAIR*

"Harry come on let's get on the roller coaster with Gabby and Niall!" I said dragging him towards the line. "No! You know I don't ride roller coasters!" he said grabbing onto Beatrice, who had to stay behind because of Zayns fear of roller coasters also. "Fine!! Louis.. You wanna get on the roller coaster with me?" I asked smiling sweetly at him. "Sure let's go." he said grabbing my hand and running to the line with me. We sat down in our seats and as I looked over to Louis, whom looked pretty scared. "AWW!! is big bad Lou scared!?" I asked as I pinched his cheeks. "Psh no!" he said not sounding convincing. "Haha you can hold my ha-" I was cut off by someone screaming. "AHHHH!!!! ITS LOUIS TOMLINSON AND NIALL HORAN!!!" Gabby and myself turned back to look at the girls and got dirty looks. "Um.. Excuse me Ladies... But is there a mirror on our faces. Cuz you all sure do look disgusted by what you see" Gabby said as I 'OHHH'd and then high fived her. "No, we just looked at your faces." one of the girls said. "No. No. No! we ain't boutta start this. Listen here bit-" I was cut off by Louis covering my mouth. I glared at him and then back at the so called fans. "What can we help you with girls?" Louis asked as I pushed his hand away. "You can help them get a better attitude!" I said under my breath. "What was that!?" One girl asked while taking a step towards me. I tried pushing back the arm Thingy that was holding us in so that I could go after the girl but it wouldn't budge. "You better be glad this safety thing is holding her back!" Gabby said as she glared at the girls. "Can you girls just tell us what we can do for you before someone does something stupid." Niall said smiling at them. "We just want an autograph and a picture if that's possible." the girls said smiling. Just then the breaks let off of the carts. "Oh what do ya know.. the ride is starting." I said as the carts started moving. "Peace out bitches!!" Gabby yelled as we stuck our middle fingers in the air and started cracking up. "Dude! You're Hella beast!" I said high fiving her. "Girls, that wasn't polite." Niall said looking at gabby and then turning back to me. "I'm sorry.. It's just they disrespected us!" Gabby said as she gave Niall the puppy dog eyes. "Yeah... I sowwys boys" I said as I pouted to Louis. "It's okay, just try not to be so rude. You never know who could be recording and then we'll get introuble." Louis said as he kissed my forehead.

Suddenly there was a drop in the ride and Louis' eyes grew wide. I laughed at his cute scared face and grabbed his hand. There was a wave of shock that shot through my hand as we touched. We both looked at each other concerned. "Oh my gosh He felt it too" I thought as butterflies filled my stomach and we both started blushing.

...

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!" the boys sang the last song as Beatrice, Gabby and Myself danced backstage. It was time for Harry's solo and the lights went dim.. I looked at Beatrice and nodded my head. We grabbed Gabby's arms and dragged her onstage. Niall had a plan... "What are you two doing!?" gabby yelled as we got onstage. I smiled at her as me and Beatrice went to go stand next to Louis and Zayn "Baby you light up my world like nobody else" Harry sang extra slow and softly as Niall ran towards gabby, grabbed her hand with his free hand and spoke into the mic. "gabby...I know we just officially met in person today, but I've been in love with you for the longest. All the late night calls and Skype calls. You've been here for me from the beginning. And now I wanna ask... Will you take me, Niall Horan, as your boyfriend and travel the world with me... And Zayn, Louis ,Liam, Harry, Sarah, and Beatrice" he said smiling cheesy as Harry still sang in the background. The crowd went silent as they waited for gabbys answer.

"SAY YES!!!" Some Directioners yelled as Gabby just stood there in shock... Till suddenly she spoke "Well..."