Part 5

Part 5

"OWW!!!" I yelled as I felt a slap to my face and I heard an upset Louis' voice booming around the arena. I opened my eyes to see Beatrice standing above me and my head pounding. "ugh, what happened!?" I asked rubbing my forehead and cheek. "And why'd you slap me!?" I yelled as she chuckled. "you got hit in the head by something a fan threw, I guess they didn't like how close you were to Lou and Haz but they had some good aim" she said as she laughed and touched the bump on my head. "OWW DUMB!!" I yelled as I pushed her hand away.. Suddenly Lou ran backstage looking very pissed off. "oh god love are you okay?" he asked as he kissed my forehead making me wince. "oh gosh I'm so sorry, I didn't see it there" he said as he kissed my cheek. "hahaha how can you NOT see that huge thing!!" Beatrice said laughing. "Shut up dick head!" I yelled as Lou sat next to me and the intro to Up All Night started playing. "Shouldn't you be out there?" I asked as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "well I was gonna stay here with you cuz I dont wanna go out and see that girl and end up saying more then I should." he said looking down. "but you need to go sing. Don't let your directioners down because of one girl now go, I'll be fine." I said as I kissed his cheek and he got up. "okay I'll be back soon." he said as he smiled and ran back onstage.

*AFTER THE CONCERT*

"My heads killing me!!" I sighed as we walked to the tour bus. "Stop complaining all ready" Beatrice said jokingly "Ugh!! Someone carry me!" I complained as a tear rolled down my cheek from the pain. "Hop on love" Harry said as he crouched down. I hopped on his back and quickly started falling asleep, that was until I felt something hit my butt. "HEY!! STOP!" I yelled getting frustrated with the pain and the loud screaming from the fans who were behind the fence of the back parking lot making my head pound harder. "You CAN'T go to sleep! It hasn't been over an hour since you got knocked out!" Beatrice said yelling back at me. "But... But... Ughh" I frowned as Harry carried me into the tour bus and set me down on the couch. "thank you" I said to him as he walked to the back of the bus. "no prob." he said smiling at me.

"so what to do to keep this lovely lady awake." Louis said as he sat next to me and i leaned my head on his shoulder and as we all looked at Niall who was stuffing his face. "Well um.. How bout we tell the girls what we the plan is for tomorrow." Liam said sitting on the other side of me. "Basically, we have a busy day scheduled tomorrow." Zayn said as he sat down at the table and Beatrice sat on his lap. "What's all going down?" I asked. "well we should arrive over there in about 4 hours and we'll be getting a hotel. Well wake up about 6 and take off to our first interview. Then we have the rest of the day off and Danielle and Eleanor will be flying in for a visit since they both have gigs in that city." Liam explained. "sounds fun" I said not sounding very convincing. "What's wrong?" Louis asked concerned. "Nothing. Can I go to sleep now" I asked as Niall checked his watch and I stood up. "Yeah it's been an hour since, you can go now hun" he said as he checked the bump on my head and then hugged me. "okay, goodnight" I said hardly audible for anyone to hear and walked back to my bunk. As I layed down It hit me... I think I'm falling harder for Louis. I know ive only personally known him for about 2 or 3 days but the boy is just so amazing!

A tear slid down my face as I thought about Louis and Eleanor again and I slowly fell asleep...

*BEATRICE'S POV*

"What'd I say?" Liam asked looking upset. "It wasn't you." I said glancing at him and then going to see if Sarah was okay. "Goodnight boys"

When I walked up to her bunk she was already crashed out with tear stains on her cheeks. I sat on the edge of her bed and looked at her... She's in love. I could see it by the way she looked at Louis. She's only looked at one other guy that way and that was 3 years ago.

When Liam said Eleanor's name I immediately looked at Sarah and saw her face drop. Lou had no clue how hard this girl was falling for him. She's liked the boy for so long. Ever since shes introduced me to the boys and I joined the fandom she has always been attracted to Louis. He was the one most like her and had everything she was looking for in a guy. And now that somehow fate led us to meeting the boys, she can't have him. Poor girl... I Looked at her one last time and then layed down on my bed slowly drifting to sleep.

*NIALL'S POV*

"are you that blind Louis!?" I asked as Beatrice left the room. "What?" Louis asked confused. "Sarah left because of you." I said looking at him. "W-what? Why!?" Louis asked sadness whipped across his face. "As soon as Liam said Eleanor's name her face dropped, shes falling for you Lou..." with that I got up and left the room.

*LOUIS' POV*

I watched as Niall left the room to join the girls in the bunks. Was she really falling for me? Oh Louis what have you gotten yourself into!? Don't get me wrong I like Sarah... I like her a lot. She's pretty, smart, funny, energetic, knows how to have fun, and she likes me for who I am. Not for what I've become. But I'm in love with Eleanor. Atleast... I think I am.

My thoughts were interrupted by Zayn speaking. "She really is falling for you bro. We can all see it. The way she looks at you just yells "IM IN LOVE". "You need to figure things out before Sarah or Eleanor get hurt." liam added and With that they got up and left. "How can I start liking someone this fast!?" I asked looking at Harry. "You're falling for her too Lou, I haven't seen you look at a girl the way you do Sarah. I don't know what it is about her but she gots you hooked." he said looking at me and then looking down sort of sadly but I brushed it off. "but... I love eleanor. But Sarah is just so, I don't even know. But when we first walked up to her and Beatrice and she shook my hand I felt butterflies. I just don't get it!" I quietly yelled tears filling my eyes. "Come on let's just go to bed it's getting late. just sleep on it." with that he stood up and I followed. We both walked back to the bunks and I laid down as he got into his bunk below mine. I looked around the dark bus at every bunk. Suddenly I realized something. Liam you smart mo fo!

He gave us beds that made us line up. Liam was lined with Niall, Zayn with Bea, and me with Sarah. Poor Harry only had the bottom empty bunk to stare at. I layed on my side and looked at Sarah. She looked so adorable sleeping. Am I falling for her too? Oh louis you need to set your mind straight. You can't love two girls!! My mind was running like crazy both Sarah and Eleanor filled it.. Next thing I knew I was fast asleep.