Chapter 9

~Libitina's POV~

So this is it.. So this is where it all began.. In this dark cold room.. My room.. The last sweet place I could ever remember since I was a child.. The only place I remembered where I felt safe.

I stood in this old broken down room.. Alone. All by myself.. The pink coloured wall was already faded and looking pale.. The bed I would always sleep in.. Had the shredded sheets exactly where I left them.. No one ever came back here.. Not mama. Not papa. Not even me. It's not like I had a choice anyway.. It sure is sad.. To get traumatized as a child. It feels like a permanent scar. I dropped onto my knees, getting flash backs of that night.. Where they just took me away.. Papa and Mama tried to pull me back but there was too many of them. They took my parents far away from me.. So far.. That I can't even see them with these regular eyes..
And all that for what.. Why me.. Why couldn't they use Elyssa!? The girl they already had?!

I punched the wall as hard as I could, breaking the weak wood and leaving a hole.
" Th-This isn't fair! " I screamed as loud as I could, repeatedly punching the wall to make a bigger hole, " Th-This isn't fair! This isn't far! This isn't fair! This isn't faaiirrr! "

Grabbing an old chair, I smacked it onto the wall until it would break. On the other side of this wall, used to be my parents bedroom. Now, it's just their graves..

" P-Papa! M-Mama! " I screamed, continuing smashing the chair into the wall, still repeating and calling out their names as I got more flash backs of that time.

The more I hit the hole just felt like the stiffer and stronger it was getting.. As if I couldn't make it any bigger anymore.. But it was big enough to look through.. So I did.

~Monika's POV~

" I'm hungryyy " Sayori pouted rolling onto her stomach as she was already laying on her own bed.

" You just ate.. " Natsuki blankly responded while she sitting beside her. Sayori giggled.. They continued to chat along.. I turned over onto my side slowly and hugged my pillow tight, just thinking about Yuri.. Honestly, is everything over? Just that simply.?

I kind of doubt it.. Yet, It does feel like a good ending to after all that happened. I sigh painfully.