Chapter 7

" Shut up! Just shut up! " I yelled as I picked up my knife and walked over to the tied up, still bloody eye, Sayori, " T-This pain you're experiencing is no where compared to mine! You should be grateful! "

She glared at me, still with those red eyes. The screams went louder, sinking into my ears and scarring them.

" Natsuki! Didn't you hear me?! " I growled, shoving the desk into her. She coughed loudly. I felt a bit of blood hit my cheek so immediately, I stuffed her mouth with a rag.

" L-Let me think! Just shut up! " I coughed as I dropped onto my knees. This isn't enough.. Something is missing. Monika, maybe? Yeah.. Monika.. She should be here by now..

~Monika's POV~

This burning feeling started once I was getting closer to Sayori's house.. It was coming from my forehead..? I shook it off, holding onto the cross that was still tapped to my chest. I honestly don't know what I'm dealing with here.. Each step I took, were like long steps. I easily went closer to the house without hesitation.. It was like something really wants me to go in there. I walked up to the door.. My heart was pounding, I held onto the cross with my left hand and held a knife in my right. What am I doing?! In reality, I think I'm about to commit a crime.! But it's too late now, there is no going back.. I need to save my friends. The door opened and slammed it's self onto the ground. I jumped back, shaking quite a bit. As soon as I took a step in.. Everything turned pitch black, I couldn't see anything.. Not even myself. Suddenly, a light appeared.. I looked around.. Where am I?

This grayish room with one bed and blood stains everywhere on the walls.. What the hell? Where am I?! I noticed something on the bed.. Do I dare walk up to it? I took a step.. Then another.. Until I reached to the bed. It was a file. I picked it up and read the title: Project Libitina
Libitina.? Who's that? I opened the file..
Okay.. She was born on January 5th, 2001.. Third eye..?

What a second.. When Yuri appeared to me the other day, she mentioned something about that.. I continued reading. Elyssa? Stuff to ignore in the future? Hold on.. Yuri is 17.. Libitina is 17.. The book is all about human experiments.. This file is about the same thing.. N-No way.. Could it be that Yuri IS Libitina.? I mean.. On this page, the stuff to ignore in future examinations are:

Twitching; vocal tics; biting; epiphora; vomiting; screaming; harm to examiner; harm to self; misplaced laughter

Any self-

Harm attempts must be interrupted immediately..

I do remember seeing Yuri with cuts on her arm once.. And the time where she screamed out of no where.. Didn't her voice change once? Like.. Into a little girls..
I stuffed the file in my jacket.. Okay what am I supposed to do here.. I walked around a little more, taking a closer look at the walls. A bloody eye was at the bottom left corner on one of the walls. When I got close to it, a high pitched screaming that sounding like a child, pierced into my ears. I covered them and ran to the only door there, kicking it as hard as I could.

" Stop f*cking screaming Libitina! " A voice from the other side shouted.

" H-Help me please! Get me out of here! " the words spilled out of my mouth somehow.

I kept banging and kicking the door, not noticing that I was screaming from something. The door finally opened, but a large man walked through and shoved me back, making me hit the bed.

" This will shut you up! " he growled walking up to me and grabbed my neck. He held a sharp needle close to it. I didn't know how but I managed to grab the needle and shoving it into his neck. He let me go and cried out in pain.

W-What did I just do?! I watched him slowly passing out but bleed out as well. I took a glance at the mirror I never noticed. My eyes widen.. My hair was a light purple and my eyes were white.. I-I'm Libitina?

" Y-Yuri! " I screamed, " I know you f*ucken hear me! "

All I heard was echos..

" Libitina! Let me out! " I tried again but as loud as I could. The lights shattered and it turned dark once again.. All I could hear was more screaming and things getting knocked over.

" Welcome to my reality! "