Chapter 4

I took a deep breath before opening the clubroom door. I kinda regret doing that. No one was here but Yuri.. She was in the same seat as usual, glued to that creepy book. This could be a good opportunity to ask about it.. But I'm a little nervous. I saw her eyes peak up from her book.

" Oh hello Sayori " She waved then went back to reading. I forced myself to smile, " Hey Yuri~ umm.. Where..? "

" Natsuki went to take Monika home.. Apparently, she still doesn't feel good " she answered while turned the page in her book. I nodded and walked to the podium where it all started with Monika. It gave me a weird chill just standing there. Yuri peaked up at me from her book again. I tried to act like I didn't notice. I looked around then out the window.

" Sayori, what are you doing? " Yuri asked as she closed her book and stood up from her seat. I quickly grabbed the notebook from drawer, " M-M-Monika told me to get her notebook for her.. "

I show her the notebook with a convincing forced smile.

" Hey Sayori.. Do you know what the Third Eye is? " She asked while walking towards me. I shook my head quickly and took a step back. Yuri grabbed the notebook from out of my hands and flipped a few pages.

" The Third Eye.. It's kind of.. How should I put it " Yuri's words slowly drifted, " It's kind of like a paranormal thing "

" P-Paranormal..? "

She nodded, " It makes you see things you could never see with the two normal eyes you were born with "

I glanced at the clock, the time stopped, I looked out the window and everything froze.

" The things you see could drive you mad " Yuri gently spoke as I felt her hand rest on my shoulder, " it could trigger something inside of you.. Good or bad, the outcome will lead to death, no matter what "

I tried to speak but couldn't.. Every movement I made, it wasn't mine. It felt like I was being controlled, as if I was a puppet with red strings. My head turned to Yuri's.. Her eyes turned pitch black and her smile grew bigger. This isn't my friend.. This isn't Yuri.. This is a whole completely different person, I never seen before. Who is this person?

" Can you keep a secret? " she asked as she moved my bangs to the side. After she did that, I felt this sharp burning pain in my forehead.. It felt like something was there.

" I'm asking you a question " she slightly growled, sounding more like a little girl. I nodded slowly.

" Libitina " she whispered into my ear.

Libitina? What does that mean..? It sounds like a name..
Her eyes and smile went back to normal, she moved my bangs back to it's place then walked back to her book. I immediately dropped to my knees and put my hand over my forehead. The pain stayed and it only grew more painful. What did she do to me? This feeling.. This feeling is turning more painful by the second.. I looked up at her, feeling this warm liquid fill my eyes. She grabbed her book and took a glance at me with a smile.

" Don't worry.. You'll get used to it " Her lasts words were before walking out. I looked down and saw a drip of blood hit the floor. I shot up to my feet and quickly pulled out my phone, putting the camera on. No way.. Instead of tears.. It's blood.

~Natsuki's POV~

" Alright Monika, I made you soup and you better eat it " I ordered as I sat next to her on the bed with the bowl.

She looked at me a little emotionless, " I will.. "

She sat up holding out her hands for the bowl. I gently gave her the bowl, " I kinda feel bad about leaving Sayori.. But she's with Yuri sooo  "

" Did you tell her you walked me home? " Monika asked as she put the bowl on the small table next to the bed. I shook my head, " Was I supposed to? "

" Yes you were.. " Monika said. After a couple of seconds, I could tell she got a strange feeling cause she started to look very concerned. She quickly got out of bed and grabbed her shoes, " We need to get her "

" What why? She's finee "

" No she's not! She's with Yuri, I bet " Monika yelled as she put on her shoes and fixed her hair, " Call Sayori "

I pulled out my phone and called Sayori but it went straight to voice mail.

" Her phone is off " I said while getting off the bed and stretched.

" You go to the school and I'll go to her house " Monika ordered as she ran out. What's gotten into her? Why is she so worried about Sayori?

I ran to the school and surprisingly, some teachers were still leaving.. The hallways were quiet but I could barely hear my footsteps. Finally, I walked to the clubroom door and peaked inside.. Sayori had her head down on the desk. Is she okay.? I gently opened the door..

" Sayori? You okay? " I slowly walked towards her while getting a strange feeling from the room. Something was off and it was bugging me like crazy. Her head was still down but I noticed, what looked like blood, dripping off the desk. My heart completely broke.

" S-Sayori! " I yelled shaking her. She sat up quickly, hitting my head with hers.

" N-Natsuki, l-leave! " The bloody eye sayori yelled.

" I-I'm not leaving you! I'm going to call the ambulance! " I objected and started taking out my phone.

" N-No you don't understand! " She yelled again as she stood up and took my phone, " Leave, g-get out of here and never come back! "

I noticed more blood pouring out of her eyes. I-is she crying or something? What the hell is going on? I grabbed her hand while pulling her out of the desk and ran out of the club room and to the exist. We ran faster which felt like forever. Since when did these hallways get longer?! The exist was slowly coming closer, barely coming closer.. Until the door shut out of no where and the lights turned off.

" Wh-What the hell?! Don't f*ck with me! " I yelled trying to open the doors.

" I-I told you to leave " Sayori cried dropping onto her knees. The only light shining through the windows was the sunset.

" This isn't funny! Open the f*cking door! " I yelled again.. Then only thing I heard was myself..

" C'mon, let's try the other doors " I suggested as I held out my hand. Sayori kept her head down.

" Sayori, c'mon! " I shouted.

" N-Natsuki.. " she choked up, " I-It's too late to save m-me "

" What the hell are you talking about?! C'mon hurry up! "

A loud noise bursted from the other side of the hallway. I saw a dark shadow step out of the club room.

" J-Just go! Hurry up! " Sayori yelled as she stood up and grabbed the desk that was sitting out of a class room and threw it out the window. She pulled on my arm and led me to it. Lifting me up, she kept her eyes on the figure that was only getting closer. A piece of glass cut my arm as I jumped out.

" Sayori c'mon! " I shouted while holding out my hands. She shook her head, " I-I'm s-sorry Natsuki.. "

She shoved me, making me fall back and hit the ground. The darkness inside the school, took over the rest of the hallway. I didn't know what to do. Something took my best friend and I'm too useless to do anything to stop it.. I managed to get up even though the cut on my arm began to bring pain, I started running as fast as I could.