Fourth Of July

Hey, so I decided to make this a Oneshot. One last warning before you read this, there will be gore and nonconsensual scenes. I'll put warnings just in case but if you don't care go ahead and read have fun.

~Mochi

~~

     “Mom lets go I don't want to be late!”

     “Calm down y/n. We have time, till it gets dark.”

     “I guess..”

     I looked out the window, a dark figure was in the distance. I opened it and called out my boyfriend's name thinking it was him. I didn't get a response and the man began to walk away.

     I pouted and called Jimin. And he answered right away.

     “Jimin why did you leave?”

     “Y/n what are you talking about?”

     “Weren't you just at the front of my house…?”

     “No y/n I'm still
     with Namjoon right
     now..why was
     someone there?”

  “Uh yea..I didn't see
his face though he

had a mask.. he was
just staring at the house.

Are you sure it
wasn't you?”

     “Yes y/n”

“Okay I believe you,
I'll see you soon okay?”

     “Okay babe, love you”

“Love you too”

        I sighed and grabbed my backpack and walked towards the front door.

     “okay mom you ready?”

     “Yes” We both went out the door and I ran to the car. “MOM! Can I drive?” She laughed at me and got into the driver's seat leaving me alone outside. “So~ I'm guessing that's a no…” I said to myself as I went over to the passenger seat.

     My body slowly began to shut down as I looked out the car window. My phone made a ding noise which I am very familiar with. I looked ver with tired eyes.

~~

Unknown

                Happy 4th of July cant wait

to see you.

                It'll be an awesome night!

~~

        I looked at the number, it wasn't one that I recognized, I figured it was either Jungkook or Taehyung  because they are always changing their numbers. I put my phone down and looked  out the window again, letting my body shut down from the small vibration of the car and music.

        I woke up to my mom softly pushing at my side, “y/n we’re here. I'm going to the campsite so you can take as long as you want.” She opened and closed the door leaving me in a complete silence, not long after my door was suddenly opened and my head fell forward.

        “Y/n wake up!~” I looked up at Jimin and Yoongi.

     “Guys did you really have to wake me up like that?” They laughed.