Chapter 20: Invasion Pt. 2

|No One's POV|

Invasion Pt. 2 has arrived and everyone's on edge. Everyone's career is at stake. TNA lies on Bully Ray while WWE lies on Angel.

MATCH #1
Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin (TNA) vs Ths Usos (WWE).
The match went back and forth until Jimmy Uso superkicked Sabin and pinned him for the win.

MATCH #2
Alberto El Patron (TNA) vs Dolph Ziggler (WWE).
The match was mostly in the favor of Patron but multiple times Ziggler was able to turn it around but in the end, it was El Patron that locked Ziggler into the armbar for the win.

MATCH #3
The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) (WWE) vs LAX (Ortiz and Santana) (TNA).
The teams were the tag team champions of their promotions. The match began with the The Bar having the advantage over LAX but in the end of, LAX got the win by Ortiz pining Sheamus after performing

 The match began with the The Bar having the advantage over LAX but in the end of, LAX got the win by Ortiz pining Sheamus after performing

MATCH #4
WWE Champion AJ Styles vs TNA World Heavyweight Champion Eli Drake.
The match was back and forth until Styles performed the Styles Clash for the win.

MATCH #5
Laurel Van Ness (TNA) and vs WWE RAW Women's Champion, Alexa Bliss (WWE).
Van Ness gained the early advantage but the queen managed to turn it around. Bliss pinned Van Ness after performing Twisted Bliss.

MATCH #6
Death Crew Council (James Storm, Bram & Kingston) (TNA) vs The Shield (Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns) (WWE).
The match was brutal and back and forth but ended with The Shield performing a triple powerbomb for the win.

MATCH #7
Abyss (TNA) vs Kane (WWE).
The two monsters battled it out until Abyss planted Kane with the Blackhole Slam for the win.

MATCH #8
The Beautiful People (Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne & Lacey Von Erich) (TNA) vs the Four Horsewomen (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch & Bayley) (WWE) in an Elimination Tornado Tag Team Match. The match was chaotic and all over the place before finally things were taken to the ring. Lacey was the first to be eliminated by Sasha, followed by Bayley being eliminated by Angelina. In the end, it was down to Charlotte and Angelina Love and Charlotte made her tap to the Figure Eight.

MATCH #9
Brother Devon and Samoa Joe (TNA) vs Randy Orton and John Cena (WWE).
The match was back and forth but in the end, it looked like Devon had Cena beat until Orton popped a surprise RKO and pulled Cena onto Devon for the pin and the win.

That's been the score board for the night. Now it was time for the main event. Which is:

MAIN EVENT
Bully Ray (TNA) vs The Angel of Darkness (WWE)
in a
Hell In A Cell Asylum Match