Chapter 15: One More Shot

[Dean Ambrose]

I wake up to see Alex still asleep on my chest. She looks so peaceful and gorgeous. I make small patterns on her back as she slept. I heard my phone ring so I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, babe." Renee says.

I groan and roll my eyes. I carefully move Alex and put my boxers on then go out to the balcony.

"Renee, how many times do I have to tell you? We're not together. What we had was a one time thing. It was a mistake. I regret it every day. I deny it." I say.

I know I sound like an ass but oh well. I want Alex back and only Alex.

"You don't mean that. You're just heart broken from Skylar. Why don't you come to my room. I'll help cheer you up. Just like last time." She says.

"We never even slept together! Nothing sexual has happened between the two of us! Sorry but I'm actually with Alex in her room. And we just had some real good, hot, 3 hour sex last night . So if you don't mind, I'm gonna wait til she wakes up so we can go for round 2." I say then hang up and sigh.

I jumped a bit when I felt arms around my body. I look and see Alex. I turn in her arms and hold her close.

"Morning." I say.

"That was one way of telling Renee to fuck off." She says.

I froze and blushed.

"You heard that?" I ask.

She giggles and nods. I bury my face in her shoulder and she laughs.

"It's ok. I kinda wanna go for round 2." She whispers the last part in my ear.

I stand up straight and look down at her. She smirks and I return it. I lift her up and walk her back into the room and on the bed as she laughs. She was in a black bra and black boy shorts.

I kiss her chest and she giggles. I look up at her. I prop myself on my elbows as she plays with my hair.

"What are we?" I ask.

She sighs and plays with my hair.

"I want us to be together... But I'm scared." She says.

"I won't ever hurt you again. I won't ever turn against you again.... I won't ever leave you again." I say.

She looks me in the eyes. She kisses me and I kiss back. We pull away and she strokes my hair.

"Alexandria Calaway, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

She took a minute.

"Yes." She finally answers.

"Really?" I ask.

"Mhm." She says, nodding.

I laugh in relief. She laughs too. I pick her up and spin her around as she laughs. I put her down and hold her close. We kiss and I cup her cheek.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you, too." She says.

I kiss her again and she kisses back. We pull away as her phone rang. She looked at it and tossed it aside and kissed me again. I kiss back and she jumps into my arms. I catch her and lay her down.

And Round 2 soon came along.

|3 hours later|

Alex and I laid together, breathing heavily. Her head on my chest. My arm around her and the other behind my head. I got a call from Joe so I answered it.