My Loving Parent

I knocked on my door and the face I saw was my mothers worried face.

"Oh my god, where have you been" she kneeled down and hugged me

"I sowwy mama, were you wowied bout me?"

"Yes I was young lady, you cannot go out without mine or your fathers permission got that" as she stared in my eyes.

"Okay I sowwy mama" I said looking down

"Cmon lets give you a bath"

"Okay"

1 year later I was almost 2 in 4 months, I do in fact still remember my past memories even though I didn't wish to because I had forgotten but I guess Flaror allowed me too.

Every day after the day with Will I went there to practice swordplay and learn how to read in write in the language learning a lot of things.

There was 4 kingdoms, Entrycia, Wysterl, Kasladena, Defalh. We are in the Entrycia kingdom.

The language here is different than the one at my previous world but I learned pretty fast and being raised here my language adapted too it to.

But the 4 kingdoms sound so familiar yet I couldn't put my finger on it.

I learned magic too at least a little bit of magic and I learned there was certain attributes  such as Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Ice, Lighting, Metal, Light, Dark, Space, Time.

My attributes are Fire, Ice, Space and Light. Fire is quite common but ice isn't rare but is uncommon.

Space was legendary because it allows you to control the gravity shiftness. Light was a healing magic as it allows you to heal more efficient and have a better immunity to sickness and diseases.

My father was against the idea of me learning swordsmanship from Will's father but soon agreed. No one knows I can use magic but Will. Will isn't a magic prodigy but he is a prodigy of swordsmanship.

My mother was highly against it but soon also agreed because than I can protect myself.

Like any other day I went home and took a bath. My mom was cooking and my dad was organizing his works and his money.

My dad's business was going fine and was improving and my parents were discussing some stuff but I couldn't understand because I was too tired so I head to out room and went to sleep in the middle.

Later at night I heard a pots and pans falling and I went outside and saw the house has been turned upside down. There were men's all dressed rich and proper, I knew the weren't regular commoners. My dad was pleading them for something and my mom was next to him she turned around and saw me.

She then ran up to me and told me to stay in the room.

Later the men have left leaving my house in a mess along with my dad frustrated and sad. My mother was holding my dad and hugging him.

My mom than came in the room and said too packed up.

"Why mama?"

"Just pack up sweetheart" as she grabbed her stuff and fathers stuff and stuffed it in a bag.

"I also stuffed my stuffed inside my bag"

We all then walked away leaving my house that was just ours minutes ago.
We had reached a unfamiliar place it was broken  down and people sleeping on the streets begging for food.

My mom walked me over to a empty side walk and told me to sit down.

"Why are we staying here?" I said

"We aren't staying here, just you for awhile"

"Why just me?" I said holding in my tears making my eyes watery. ' I knew I was getting abandon now but why? These are my parents, my loving parents. Just why?"

She handed me a golden ring embedded with diamonds, they had saved up just to buy me this.

"Mama, papa don't leave me" I said as the tears started rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"I love you" she kissed my forehead and left with my dad who had been looking down this whole time.

"Papa, don't leave" I said as I started crying now more forceful.
He didn't once looked at me and continued to walk away with my mom.

I cried for hours and days, I never ate once. No one ever approached me. Day by days I slowly started losing weight.

1 month has passed I was starving now I would steal food from the shop across the forest. Day by day I slowly started losing weight but ate just for that relief of not starving. People in the slums were unable to move.

I would be like them now if I didn't have this cheat of mine to remember my past life. I didn't want to die so daily yet.

I would steal lots of food and bring it back to the slum area. I never ate much but I was able to move more than the kids my age and the old people.

I was never mad at my parents for leaving me although I did not know there intentions but I never once thought of hating them.

1 and a half year have past...