The rest of the gang was ready to back down but a little blood came out if the one guy's nose and that triggered Matt. He very swiftly beat the crap out of everyone there, leaving with only a scratch on his forehead and a black eye.

As soon as he was done his temper went down and he realized what he did. "You've been here a week Matt! A damn week! Come on lad, stay out of trouble." He yelled at himself before hurrying off.

Matthew climbed up the fire escape of his new apartment and through his bedroom window. He turned on the light and looked in the mirror. His eye was turning black and blue and he knew it was going to be worse in the morning. He sighed, knowing how much trouble he was going to be in. "Damn it." he sighed to himself, just as his little brother walked in the room.

He quickly turned around to see Ryan at the door. His jaw dropped and his eyes went wide. "Whoa! What happened to your eye?" He asked as Matt stomped over to Ryan.

"Nothing you twat! And your not going to say nothing."

Ryan crossed his arms and leaned against the door post. "Fine, fine." He said with a grin.

Matt knew he was up to something but wasn't in no mood to fight. "Alright then, we'll go watch the telly or something." He said suspiciously.

Then he turned around and rummage through his still unpacked boxes in his room. "Looking for this?" Ryan asked as he held up a strange looking amulet.

Ryan smirked and Matt gritted his teeth. "Give it here." He said coldly.

"Or what?" Ryan said in a challenging way.

"Or else i'm going to make you wish you gave it to me the first time I ordered." Matt could tell Ryan was breaking a little but he kept the amulet tight his hand. Matt slowly walked towards the door but then out of the blue sprinted as fast as he could grabbing Ryan and putting him in a headlock. "You don't take my things!" He yelled as he gave his little brother a noogie. "And definitely not this." He continued as he ripped the amulet out of Ryan's hands. "You know better."

Matt let go of Ryan and he fixed his hair. "But you need it right? Because your going out and you don't know how long you'll be. So you might be out in the sun. Because your going hunting." Ryan told him as if he solved a huge mystery. Matt rolled his eyes pretending that wasn't a true statement. "You know your not supposed to go!" Ryan yelled. "We just got here, don't make me move again." He said a little calmer, and using his best puppy dog eyes.

Matt shook his head as he put the amulet over his neck and tucked it and his shirt. "Not going to work kid. I need real food, not the watered down blood Mya gives us. I need to hunt."

Ryan crossed his arms once more. "Then I'm coming." He stated without any hesitation in his voice.

Matt let out a small laugh and then turned to his little brother. "No your not mate."

"Yes I am!"

"No your not!"

"Yes I am!"

"No your not!"

"Then I'll just ring Mya and see what she has to say about it." He said very smuggly.

Matt had to put up with enough crap tonight and didn't feel like fighting with his brother over something that shouldn't even be a question. "Your not coming, I don't want you getting hurt." He said as he put his hand on Ryan's shoulder.

"Im never allowed to come hunting! I just want to see what it's like, and keep you out of trouble." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Keep me out of trouble? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day." Matt snickered.