"Just stay with me, please," She sighed, "I don't want to be alone right now."

Prussia nodded, "Of course, I wasn't gonna leave you anyway."

The two laid together in comfortable silence. Trying not to think off their current situation at the moment. Doing that wouldn't help them. 

Right now, all they were gonna do was just watch out for each other. And just by simply doing that, it would help them. It would give them hope to get through this.

And that was enough.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 week later.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Liechtenstein stood in front of Austria's office. She was debating with herself whether to knock and go in or not.

Well, looks like she doesn't have to made a decision since as she was thinking, the door opened and Austria stepped out. He looked surprised to see his sister, "Lily, is everything alright?"

Liechtenstein stumbled on her words, "I was thinking..... I think we should go see Hungary... I miss her," She said quietly, "And I want her to know that she is blood.... our blood," She looked him straight in the eye, "And blood sticks together, no matter how bad things get."

Austria slowly nodded his head. She was right. All he wanted was to protect Hungary from what was to come even if it hurt her. Ever since he let her go, it was hard to sleep. Austria would always wonder how she was doing.

What had he been thinking? Hungary had stood by them during WW1 and faced off with the insults thrown at them and she was willing to do it again. Through the worst times she was with them and was ready to do it again.

She was blood.

"We should see her, she deserves an apology from me. We'll leave tomorrow," He spoke.

"Oh," Liechtenstein looked down, "I thought...."

Austria knew what she met, he gave her a soft smile, "Get a few things in case we stay overnight and than met me in the car."

Her face immediately brightened up, she smiled and hugged her brother tightly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" She kissed his cheek and ran up to her room to go and get some things that might be needed.

Austria smiled as he watched his sister excitedly run up the stairs to her room. He started to head up to his room too and on the way couldn't keep the smile off his face. 

He was finally going to make things right with Hungary.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

5 hours later

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Austria parked in Hungary's long driveway. This was it, they were finally here. 

He looked over to the passenger side and gently woke up a sleeping Liechtenstein, "We're here Lily."

The girl stirred and sleepily looked around, "We're here?"

He smiled, "Yes."

She jumped up and all the tiredness was gone. Liechtenstein rushed out the car and ran up the driveway, "Hungary!!! Hungary!!" She called out excitedly but it all stopped when she saw the front door.

That's the thing, it wasn't there.

As she got closer, she noticed that the someone actually broke down the door from the outside.

Her stomach dropped, last time she saw a door get broken down....

She slowly walked to the front door and inside the house, "Hungary?" She called out. The house was a mess. Things were turned over, dishes were broken. Chairs were fallen over, "Hungary?" She asked again, this time a bit quieter.

"Please answer," She whispered. The girl walked into the living room and picked something that had fallen. There was glass coming from it.

She turned the object over and saw that it was a picture with the frame broken. But the picture brought tears to her eyes.

It was a picture of the Germanics and Hungary during the Great Depression. One of the worst times they had gotten through together. As a family.

She knew Hungary wouldn't have thrown this on the floor or left her house a mess. Something happened. She was gone, someone took her.

Russia took her.

Just like he took her brother.

"Liechtenstein!!!" Austria called out, he walked into the house. He was worried, the house was a mess and there was no sign of Elizabeth.

"She's gone," He heard her whisper, "He took her."

He saw Liechtenstein holding what looked like a picture, she was shaking and crying.

"What?"

"Russia took her, that's why everything's torn up. She's gone..... just like Bruder..." She fell onto her knees and started to sob.

 The glass that was on the ground, scraped her knees but the girl didn't care. It felt like her world was coming apart.

Austria rushed forward and took her in his arms. He closed his eyes.

Why was all of this happening to them? 

He didn't know how much more any of them could take.

"It's not fair, it's not fair," She sobbed into his chest.

"I know Lily, I know." He held back the tears. Right now, he had to be strong for his baby sister. Austria simply picked his sister up and walked out the door with her. 

"I didn't get to say goodbye." His sister sobbed. That was true.

In both cases of Russia taking someone, nobody was able to say goodbye. He kept a brave face on, but it was hard....

The last time he had saw Hungary, he broke her heart.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX