He looked so handsome wearing a black button up shirt with sleeves rolled up to showcase his veiny forearms. His chain that hung from the belt loop of his jeans shone brightly whenever light hit it. His hair was more messy that usual but he still looked good. He wore that same boyish smile everytime I saw him.

He slid down in the booth in front of me and took his ray bans off. All girls eyes were directed towards me and him. The difference was they were staring at him in awe while they stared at me in anger. I wouldn't blame them. Considering he was a Greek God in front of them while I was a nobody. I became self concious of what I was wearing.

Wait what? When did I become uncomfortable of what I wear? It's not like he is gonna care.

"Hey,Rose." He said, smiling. He looked breathtakingly beautiful whenever he smiled which was all the time. I couldn't help but return his smile, mumbling a hello.

"So what did you order?" He said leaning forward, resting his arms in front of him. "Blueberry pancakes and a chocolate milkshake." I said, suddenly aware that his legs were brushing with mine. He nodded than signaled to the waiter.

"I'll have what she's having." He said, waving the waiter off. "I didn't pegged you as bluberry pancake kinda guy." I said curiously. "I'm not. It's the first time I'm gonna be trying it." He said.

"So where do you plan to take me today?" I said, trying not to be eager. "What a curious little cat." He said smiling as he pinched my nose. I slapped his hand away causing him to chuckle.

I just gave up asking him about today. The waiter came with out food. We both immediately digged in. Ryder took a bite of his pancake and moaned loudly. Everyone stared at him but he was too busy eating his pancake. I kicked his shin causing him to yelp.

"Would you stop moaning? Everyone's looking at us." I said, hiding my blush behing my hair. "But this is just so good." He said, moaning again. I kicked him again causing him to shut up. "Stop. Or I'll leave." I said. He immediately stopped and started eating in silence. The silence was not awkward. It was a comforting silence where we didn't have to keep the conversation going.

After a few minutes later, a group of girls stopped at our table. I looked at them but they were ignoring me, looking at Ryder. Ryder didn't acknowledge them as his eyes were closed. One of them cleared her throat. She started to speak but Ryder signaled her to wait as he ate in silence.

After a few seconds the girl tried to speak again but Ryder again signaled her to stop. All three of them started glaring at me and I looked out. While the girls were busy staring at me Ryder signaled me to call him. I frowned calling him. His phone rang and he signaled me to not pick up my phone. The girls turned to him and he started speaking particularly to no one. He left the booth, trying to run away from the girls. I held in my laugh as I saw him leaving the cafe and standing outside.

"What are you to him? His personal slut? What does he even see in you?" The girl sneered at me. My mood shifted from happy to anger within seconds. I slammed my hands on the table and stood up to face the girl. Even by wearing heels the girl was a good inches shorter than me.

I grabbed her by her throat. Her eyes flashed with fear. "You don't wanna mess with me. I'm notorious for beating up snobby bitches like you. Now get out of my face before I break your neck." I said, tightening my hand on her throat then leaving her gasping for air. The girl still terrified by me, tried to save her dignity by flipping her hair on her shoulder and tried to walk confidently but almost fell a few times. Ryder came in a few minutes later, his eyes shone with amusement.

"I take it back. You're not a cat. You're a beast." He said walking towards me. I rolled my eyes and paid for the breakfast. "Can we leave now?" I said getting impatient