XII.III : Weekend (Part 3 ; Midoriya)

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━

- - • - - S U N D A Y - - • - -

The next day went by in a flash. I started my Sunday morning with a good mug of <hot drink> and some sweet <favorite breakfast>.

I had already took my shower so I guess I was energized this time. Dad, on the hand, wasn't having the most pleasant time. He just kept on blinking his eyes out of tiredness.

"Dad?" I asked him with concern, "Are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm not alright..." He sighed looking up at me, forming into his muscle phase again, "...I'm All Might!"

And out of fatigue, he quickly poofed back to being his own weird skeleton. Boy, he really was exhausted.

"Daddy, I think you need some rest," I said worringly, "That meeting must have killed you to the bones!"

"It's a press meeting with all the Pro Heroes today, (Y/N)," He replied.

"If that's what you want!" I smiled.

And then he finally rose up from his chair and made his way to the counters, where he transferred his breakfast into a small container box.

Dad went out to a nearby room and grabbed his business case. He hurriedly walked across the hallways, reaching to the main exit doorway.

"Sorry if I wasn't able to hear your story, sweetie," Dad smiled and his voice went into teasing mode, "But I bet you'll enjoy the rest of it~!"

"What do you mean?" I asked to myself, "What do you mean-"

Then realization hit me on what Dad just said now that it angered me.

"But I bet you'll enjoy the rest of it!" He gave me a smirk before closing the main door behind him.

"Hey! Dad!" I yelled as I tried to run up, "I-It's not what you think!"

I rushed towards the door and opened it so hard I continued yelling, making sure Dad could hear it from afar.

"AND IT'S NOT A DATE DAD-"

"What are you talking about (Y/N)?"

"...IZUKU MIDORIYA..?!?!"

And the next thing I knew, Izuku was already at the front door, instead of my father. I think he was here to come pick me by for the hangout.

He had his cute signature outfit attire that matched his confused and adorable personality. I hesitantly shake myself, trying to find words.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asked me dearly with a puzzled look.

"Izuku? What brings you here? How much did you hear? Have you seen him?" I kept asking questions.

"Seen who?" He said, repeating my words very slowly for me.

"My Dad, silly! He's this tall skinny guy with blond hair and blue-"

I paused myself at those words. But I was able to choke out some new ones that could hide the words I spilled out so suddenly. I just smiled.