VIII.II : Girl Squad

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━

We entered Class 1-A and saw all of our classmates hanging out with each other, on their desks. Bakugou and I exchanged looks before we sat down on our respective seats.

"Another school day.." I sighed to myself as I looked at the classroom.

"That's rough, buddy.."

"YOU HEARD THAT..?!"

"Eyy.. my bad!" He said as he gave me a few peace signs with his fingers before walking to his own desk.

I decided that I should go back to my own seat as well. I let myself slide down on my chair, I dropped my schoolbag beside my desk as I brought out another book and started reading. I notice Uraraka beside me.

"Hello, (Y/N)-chan~!"

"Hiya, Ochacolate! How's the morning treating you so far~?"

"It's fun actually!" Ochaco sprouted up on her desk, "There's some people I'd love to introduce you to!"

"Uraraka- Wait-"

Uraraka grabbed my wrist and started to drag me across the other side of the classroom. I slipped my textbook away out of shock, and I luckily landed it onto my desk chair.

She stopped for a moment and began pushing me forwards in front a group of schoolgirls, who were having a conversation together. One was Froggy Girl, the other was the Pink Alien, Earphone Jack Girl, the Invisible Girl, and Momo.

"Hi, girls! I'm back again!" Ochaco smiled as she bowed down in front of them, "But I'd like you all to meet my best friend. Go on.."

Then Ochaco gave me a quick gesture that I should start talking to them. I coughed up some courage before I spoke. Inhale.. exhale..

"Uhh.. hi there, I'm-"

"Miss (Y/N) Yagi~!" They all shouted in unison as if they were looking at someone very important.

"Ohh.. so you know!" I chuckled shyly as I sweat-dropped myself in shame.

"Of course we do~!" Pink Alien said, "You're like.. the one who aced Mr Aizawa-san's Apprehension Test just yesterday morning-"

"-And the girl who mastered every school subject in class!" Froggy Girl said, "I'm glad I got to meet you!"

"NOO! IT'S ME!" Invisible Girl yelled.

"Heyy," I murmured as I calmed them down, "I'm just a student like you all, trying to be a hero! Enough with the praising.. just (Y/N), alright?"

"Alright," Earphone Jack answered.

"Well, (Y/N). Since know they know you.. it's your turn to get to know them!" Ochaco squealed as she ran up to the rest of the girls.

"Go ahead!" Ochaco shrugged Momo, as she was beside her.

"Well I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. It's such a pleasure to meet you, Yagi."

"And I'm Mina Ashido!" cried out the Pink Alien girl, "I can create acid!"

It was Froggy Girl's turn,
"Hello! I'm Asui Tsuyu, but please.. call me 'Tsu' if you'd like!"

"The name's Jirou, Kyoka," the Earphone Jack girl spoke quietly.

"HELLO! I'M TORU HAGAKURE!" Invisible Girl shouted out of nowhere. Everyone jumped as she popped out.

"Haha! So nice to meet you!" I, still sweat-dropping, tried to keep up with the greetings as possible, "I hope we can be great friends together!"

"No probs, Yagi," Tsuyu gave me a thumbs up, "We're here for you."

"And we're all here for each other, right, girls?" Ochaco grabbed every one of us and smashed each other together into one big group hug.

We were all compressed by Ochaco's warm hugs. I smile and giggle to myself as I looked at all of the new people I've already made friends with.

Ahh.. Finally, I've got some company.

And we heard a shout from the distance; Tenya Iida was speaking out loud in front of the class.

"Mr. Aizawa will be here shortly. Please return to your proper seats!"

"We're all in our seats, idiot," Bakugou interrupted him and tried to piss him off again, as usual.

"Excuse me, Katsuki-"

Bakugou and Tenya were now arguing again. It could be any better. I had greater chances. We could sneak up behind them and get back into our seats. I mean, I hate to see Iida getting cranked up to the maximum. Toru probably felt the same way.

"Now's our chance!" Toru whispered to all of us as we scrambled back into our seats, one by one.

At the same time, Aizawa-san entered the classroom and we all stood up.

"Good morning, Class 1-A.."

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa!"

"Please take your seats.."

"Thank you, Mr. Aizawa!"

As we start to sit back onto our chairs, Ochaco gave me a small smirk on the face as she brought out her textbook from her cute little backpack.

"What was that for?"

"Silly (Y/N)!" She giggled, "I mean, that was quite an adventure!"

"I can't say no to that," I agreed.

Then we both watched Aizawa-san as he walked up to the teacher's desk. After adjusting his files, he turned to look in front of the class.

"What are you all looking at?"

Class 1-A sweat-dropped as they continued to stare at the teacher.

"Never mind that, we've got some voting to do for today."

"..VOTING..?!" They all shouted.

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━