II.II : Home

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━

"And here we see the Sludge Villain at its true powerful form! So scary!"

*change channel*

"In other news, it has said that the unknown Sludge Villain has taken over one poor victim along its way."

*change channel*

..Seriously, the news are like around the place. I sat down on the couch as I quickly changed the channels.

"That Sludge guy seems suspicious. And look! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It isn't! It's.. it's.."

"..ALL MIGHT!!"

At the same time, a familiar face entered the room, in unison. His words were cut when he coughed back into his skeleton-like form.

"Hehe.. you seem happy today?"

"Aren't I always happy?"

"Hmm... I don't know anymore."

*Minutes Later*

I find myself on the dining table, slurping on my noodles. Deliciously satisfying! My Dad well.. he was busy reading the newspaper. As usual.

"So I heard that you suddenly came into the scene and saved the day.."

"Like always, (Y/N).. like always."

"I thought so. Aren't you going to eat your noodles? It's gonna get cold soon, you know?"

"Give me some time to think."

"About what?"

"It's more of a secret. Can't tell you~!"

"Aww~ You're so unfair!"

"Sorry, (Y/N). I'll tell you as soon as you get to UA High, I promise."

"Ha ha ha.. 10 months."

I stood up from my chair and put my bowl in the kitchen sink. I washed it, dried it, and left the room.

"I'mma hit the sack.."

"Have a safe trip."

*A Few Moments Later*

I finally brushed my teeth, washed my face, and dressed myself in my pajamas. I faceplant myself on the bed as I slowly faded to sleep..

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━