(Y/N)'s Journal : Part XI

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━

My Secret Journal

Dear Journal,

Maybe I was right. Maybe life couldn't be more life-threatening as ever. I just defeated a villain for goodness sakes!

While speaking of which, I did! It seemed like Bad Touch Man was an easy target, because he fell for my distractions. But dang, his moves were to hard to dodge! And I kicked him out with my Quirk once again!

I woke up, watching Midoriya and Dad Might having a pleasant convo with each other. I know it sounds kind of awkward but it looked like they were saying something important before Izuku mentions my name.

I didn't want Izuku to cry again. And yes, as a friend of his, I should be expecting him to cry all the time. But this time, there's something in his eyes that made me feel kind of guilty or whatever. I tried comforting the cinnamon roll, who thinks that I was gonna die or something.

I managed to make him smile again, with Dad poking in and out every now and then. Oh, silly Dad Might.. always believing he's the third wheel in every situation possible!

Grandma Recovery Girl showed up and she started to get angry in front of the boys, which makes me laugh so hard as I left the clinic!

Bakugou gave me a ride around town. It was kind of pleasant. We haven't done this ever since we were back at preschool! Katsuki was always my ultimate wingman but I feel like he's growing some sort of sweet side at the same time. Things have changed.

Back at home, Uraraka was able to contact me through a new phone of hers, surprisingly. She gave me some great support and a "get well soon" message thing. Thanks, Ochaco~!

Dad finally admitted to himself. But I fully understand him anyway. He's been risking his life, trying to protect me from the outside world.

We just enjoy another anime marathon of "All Might" and his heroic deeds for the city. Dad's really the greatest hero.. my hero.

From (Y/N),