Dopamine + Endorphins

When Jungkook appeared at their regular table in the cafeteria for lunch, a new face sat between Namjoon and Taehyung. Tall, broad-shouldered and blonde.

"This is Kim Seokjin," Taehyung introduced the stranger after Jungkook had been staring for some seconds

"This is Kim Seokjin," Taehyung introduced the stranger after Jungkook had been staring for some seconds. "He's a good friend of Jimin."

"Okay?" was his only answer and he sat down cautiously. The blonde guy would not stop staring at him like he was searching for something in his face, and he felt like being in a trial. Was this a test whether he was good enough for his friend?

Namjoon began to talk after he finished his bite of bulgogi. "We told him about the plan and he agreed," the green-haired said.

"Why would you agree to this nonsense?" Jungkook asked the man called Seokjin. "Jimin is your friend." He would never had agreed if one of his friends would have been the target of such a stupid project.

"I have my reasons," was all the blonde said, and finally a soft smile warmed up the chestnut eyes that had stared at him so intensely. Had he passed the test?

"Now, for our next step-" Taehyung began, but was interrupted by the broad-shouldered guy.

"I'm here to rate your actions whether they're morally justifiable," the blonde said, chestnut eyes fixed on Jungkook. "I won't let those idiots hurt him again."

A happy sigh left Jungkook's lips at those words. When he had left Jimin two days ago, the smaller had been better, even laughing, but far from good and he had felt so bad for what Yoongi had done to the golden-haired that he had tortured himself with thoughts about how he could have stopped this from happening. "Perfect," he said and smiled back at Seokjin. He was relieved that finally there was someone who had the power to stop the Psycho Duo. This was good. It made him feel less concerned about the future steps the Kims had in mind. Startled, he realized that it now were three Kims. Would they become the Psycho Kim Trio? Maybe a better version with a moral upgrade?

"However," Taehyung tried to get back everyone's attention and drummed his hands on the table, "Next up is dopamine. Namjoon if you would." And the crimson gestured his friend to explain.

"Dopamine is the lust hormone," the green-haired said flatly. Jungkook's eyes widened at the implication. "Don't worry. We won't put you in the closet to do stupid things. The hormone is increasing the attraction to the person it's associated with, and that's the effect we want to achieve. We need him to proceed from second base and consider you as a partner more than a friend." The light way Namjoon was telling him this made it sound like a walk to the park, but Jungkook would bet it was not as easy as that. "Dopamine is released due to new stimuli, so to achieve a high dose, you need to try many exciting new things."

"Like a motor bike ride," Taehyung added and Jungkook knew where this was going. He came to university with his machine every day, and those two apparently wanted him to take Jimin home.