I called him. He hasn't returned any of my calls. I texted him. He just leaves me on read.

He hasn't even come home... He stops by the house while I'm at work and gets clothes and whatever else he needs.

I only know that because in the morning I check his drawers and the closet. And when I get home at night, I check them again; they're never the same from the last time I checked.

I sighed.

I have to let this man be happy... I wouldn't be mad at all if he does move on. He was right: I basically did sell him a dream. I was completely wrong for hiding those things from him. Everything would've went a different route if I just told him everything in the beginning...

I got up and walked into the closet. I grabbed my pink suitcase that I had for whenever I spent the night out of the corner.

I softly cried grabbing any and everything that belonged to me out of the house and threw it in the suitcase, making sure not to forgot anything.

Once I was done, I zipped it up and grabbed my purse and my keys. I cut all the lights off upstairs. I threw my Neverfull on my shoulder and dragged my suitcase down stairs.

Once I got to the foyer, I set the alarm. I then took the key to his house off my keychain. I placed it on the half table.

I then took the pink diamond encrusted heart necklace off my neck. I stared at it in my hand.

Jaceyon surprised me with this necklace on our first date 8 months ago

Jaceyon surprised me with this necklace on our first date 8 months ago. He put it on my neck and I never took it off. I've been wearing it ever since. I fell in love with it and the fact that it came from him. It's going to be hard to let it go...

I placed it on the table.

I grabbed the door handle and looked back at the house that I loved so much one last time.

I opened the door and stepped outside, shutting it behind me. I walked to my car and got in.

Everything took over and I burst into tears.

Yes, me and Jaceyon were only officially dating for a couple of weeks but it felt like forever... I was the happiest I've ever been in my life during those weeks too.

"Oh my god Stephanie... I'm so sorry... I really am... I didn't know..." Angel said hugging me. I was crying and she was too. I let her go and waved her off.

She has to much on her plate and I don't need to be another problem on her list.

"Girl don't worry about me." I wiped her eyes. "Are you ready for the meet up with your dad tomorrow?" She sighed.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be..."

"Well bitch, you know I'm gonna be there ready for him to move wrong..." I made a gun with my finger and she laughed.