Taehyung led y/n to the seats, and she instanlty bowed towards Pd Nim who smiled at her lightly.

They sat down, their hands still firmly together.

"Hello. I know this is very recent. But I'm going to keep this as short as possible as the boys are doing alot of interviews and events before the next comeback, and we can't be to off of track. I'm going to briefly go over  your backgrounds and then go over the important stuff. Please first introduce yourselves" Pd Nim said.

Y/n looked over to Jenna; nodding at her to go first.

"Hello. My name is Chou Jenna. I'm 21 years old and I'm from Seoul" Jenna spoke, her voice quiet. Her eyes looked at y/n and the older girl smiled.

"Hello. I'm Park Y/n. Im 23 years old and I'm originally from Goyang but moved to the states when I was 14" Y/n spoke, Taehyung smiling at her.

"Hello Jenna and Y/n. I have a few questions for you now" Pd Nim said.

"Jenna what is your place of employment and do you go to school?" He asked.

"I currently don't have a job and I am in my first year of college at Korea Universtiy for business" She said and he nodded.

"And just to kind of clarify; you don't have any background in working in clubs? I'm only asking because of the situation Jimin found you in" He asked. Jenna shook her head instantly.

"I was just walking home and he pulled me into the alley" She spoke, her voice now shaky. Y/n looked at her, wondering what happened at the now shakened girl.

"Well I'm glad we were able to offer you something so good as to studying online so you can travel with us. You seem like a nice girl; we're glad to have you" Pd said smiling and Jimin smirked at Jenna while telling her told her so.

"And now for you y/n," He started while turning to her. She squeezed Taehyung's hand as he hummed to her.

"Where is your place of employment and do you go to college?" He asked the same question.

"I currently work at a restaurant as a waitress and I'm a senior at Westmont College for Deisgn" She spoke, Taehyung letting out a small noise as he looked at her surprised.

"Ah and we do have a few other questions for you. We can offer you a job since we're in the states if you 1. Choose to travel with us and 2. Are Bilingual as I already know you are" Pd Nim said.

Y/n gave him a puzzled look. Go with them?

"We can contact your college and switch you over to online-"

"I'm already online schooling" Y/n spoke without thinking. Her body wanted this opportunity. It wanted her to go.

"That's great! If you just want to travel with us we can still contact them so we know when important tests are coming up. And for the job; we recently need a new translator for when the boys go on talk shows and interviews. You'll most likely talk into a mic for them so they can hear you through ear pieces. You will get paid as well" Pd Nim spoke.

The room grew silent as y/n seemed deep in thought. Did she want to throw her old job and social life away? She did need to grow closer to Taehyung and she would be getting paid more through this job which would help with her tuition. What about her family and her friends though?

Taehyung grew nervous at her quietness and she could feel the shift in his mood. How the panic rose in his chest, and how his hand seemed to tighten around hers, thinking if he let go she'd get up and walk away forever. And that's when she made her decision.

"Yes"

Her voice was very quiet. Taehyung didn't even hear her.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you" Pd said.

"Yes. I'll go with you" She spoke and her lips twitched upwards as Taehyung hugged her suddenly.

"That's great. We'll explain more as we go along. For now we will give you three days to get ready and say goodbyes and then we'll fly you out to New York where we'll be " Pd said smiling brightly.

"Congratulations to both couples" He said before getting up.

Three days.

She had three days to tell her mother and Sister and Friends.

Challenge accepted.

..........

It's been toooo long! It's a shorter update but I hope you like it!

Also my Twitter is @Taes_highnote
And I have a new AU posted! You should go check it out!!!

Don't forget to like, comment, and Share.

Much love 💖