Blindsided ch3

Patrick's POV

The feel of someone's hot lips grazing down my neck makes me shudder. A hand smooths down my chest and to my hardened member. Just one touch and I'm gasping, bucking my hips towards the hand, wanting more. 

I open my eyes and see scarred gray ones staring back at me underneath a blue halo of hair. Surprisingly, knowing Finn is the one giving me this pleasure only makes me groan louder and grow harder within his hand. 

"Finn, I-"

A pair of lips slam against mine, cutting me off. His hand leaves my member and I groan from the loss of pleasure. Finn's lips  leave mine, but before I can protest, his warm breath hits my dick. I moan loudly when his lips wrap around me, sucking and licking in all the right places. 

My breath grows ragged and I almost loose it when I glance down to see his head bobbing up and down, his oddly beautiful scarred up eyes gazing, unseeingly, up at me. Panting, groaning, and whining in pleasure, I almost release when his rough tongue tortures my tip, leaving me breathless. Much to my disappointment, he pulls away.

It's so hot, so foreign. The way his lips trail up my body until they graze my own, sneaking in small nips and licks as he goes. It's forbidden; strange. But beautiful. So sinfully beautiful. 

When he straddles my waist, aligning my member at his entrance, I start to have second thoughts. He's a guy. I'm a guy. I'm not a faggot. This is wro-

"Fuck." All thoughts are lost when he impales himself, his muscles contracting around me. Finn's way tighter than any girl I've fucked. His hips roll over mine in a teasing way, making me hiss in pleasure. Finally, he sits up until I'm almost completely out of him, then slams back down with a force that takes my breath away. Finn repeats this, gaining speed with each thrust.

I feel like I'm on cloud nine. All these thoughts and feelings swirling around me makes me dizzy and the mere sight of Finn impaling himself above me has me ready to burst. Lust, confusion, desire, passion. My hips involuntarily buck upwards trying to meet Finn's in a swarm of uncontrollable heat.

I could watch him all day; eyes lidded in desire, mouth fallen open, mewls and gasps being released with every movement. Finn's warm hands slide up my chest, massaging and scratching me slightly with his short nails. I shudder uncontrollably, gripping his hips and guiding them down on my member faster and faster. His inner muscles grip and pull me in deeper, making both of us chorus in moans.

Pressure builds in my abdomen, spreading throughout my whole body. I'm close; I know it. My mind goes blank from the pleasurable feeling of heat around my member. Just a few more thrusts...-

I jolt awake, the annoying buzz from my alarm clock piercing my eardrums. Groaning, I roll over and slam my hand on the snooze button. God fucking dammit. Without even pulling back my sheets, I can tell I've got a hard on from the dream.

What the fucking hell? Why would I even have a dream like that? It's fucking disgusting. I'm not a fairy. Being gay's a sin; not that I'm overly religious or anything. 

My parents are, however, and that's what I was raised to believe. I lost most of my faith in god as I got older, but the main principals still stayed; don't kill people, stealing's a sin, pray for every meal. Homosexuality's a sin.

This is why it was hard for me to accept my brother coming out. Caleb always acted very flamboyant so it wasn't so much of a surprise, but I think everyone was just trying to ignore the fact he's gay. When he came out, Mom got angry and Dad suggested he left for a while until she cooled down.

In the end, I was the most accepting of Caleb. But only because he's my brother and I love him; I still think being queer is wrong. The dream I just had.... It was probably just sexual frustration. I need to get out more, maybe get a girlfriend instead of a whole bunch of hot hook ups.