Come Through and Chill | Terry Rozier

Comincia dall'inizio

The two dark skinned girls were sat courtside as the game took place before them. Instead of anticipating a win, they were anticipating their movements especially as both knew that Marcus Smart would be hosting a party to celebrate his birthday tonight.

"Okay, okay what about Larkin?"

"Girl didn't you sleep with him for like three months?"

Ebony pursed her lips before looking at Taisha through the side of her eye and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah but that's exactly how I know he's worth the time of day, and night if you get what I mean."

"You are nasty." Taisha pushed her friend "Come on though, be serious. Ky doesn't think I have it in me to mess with one of his teammates and I'm sick of the boys in my family forbidding me from doing shit."

"Okay, Rozier? He's been looking over here a lot and he's not my type but he's cute."

Looking over at the direction Ebony was pointing at, Taisha concluded three things:

One, Terry Rozier was more than cute. Two, He was one of few players her friend hadn't touched, she wasn't with that sharing shit and she knew Ebony lowkey would be bothered if she ever took her jokes about doing it seriously. Three, Kyrie was going to be mad but he had no choice but to introduce them.

As soon as the game ended in a Celtics Victory she stormed the court and hugged her cousin who tightly embraced her.

"Congrats superstar!"

She cheered him on as he beamed. Seeing him so happy reminded her of a time before the NBA when he was just playing on park basketball courts while she sat on the bleachers under the sun cheering him on. As much as he irked her, Kyrie was always her favorite cousin.

"Well Kyrie, who is this?"

A smooth voice cut through their festivities, gaining both of their attention. Kyrie smirked at his teammate while Taisha glanced at Ebony who was sitting cross legged with a cup of tea staring straight at them.

"Terry, this is my cousin Taisha. Taisha this is Terry Rozier, who seems to finally be back on Earth. What were you doing on the court in the last half bro?"

Kyrie nudged his friend in a playful way but as Terry looked at Taisha she understood perfectly well what his distraction had been. She didn't know why but she couldn't bring herself to speak so she opted for the next best thing, escape.

"Yeah well, I've got to drive Ebony home, she drank a bit, it was nice to meet you Terry. I'll see you back at home Ky."

She excused herself quickly, finally finding the space to exhale as she did so. She didn't glance back once but she didn't need to Ebony was watching. As soon as they were in the safety of her car she hit Taisha.

"Bitch you had him, he was looking at you like you were the sun."

"Well luckily he didn't go blind."

"Yet, you know you'll see him again tonight. You two have chemistry Taish even I felt that shit."

Taisha rolled her eyes before she raised the volume of the radio. Sevyn Streeter's Before IDO began to play.

"I don't know anything about him, it's not that deep trust me."

"C'mon Taish, what do you want to know? He's a little rough around the edges, from Ohio, oh and his dad wasn't around like that imprisoned back to back so he primarily was raised by his moms and grandma. I heard he's pretty chill, gentle even if you get to really know him but he's got guards and it makes sense with what he's been through."