Ch 78 - Candy Crush

Start from the beginning

Sanji blinked at her. "Really? You're not...?"

"Yeah," Nana said with a nod, "I mean, I've touched men's crotches tons of times."

Sanji's jaw dropped to the ground. "R-R-R-Really?"

The smile on Nana's face fell. "See, Sanji? That's how that feels," she said.

"Ah! Nana! I'm sorry. I really didn't..." Sanji pleaded, his voice trailing off until he turned to the swordsman and unleashed his wrath, "YOU-"

"Sanji-kun?" Nami asked sweetly and Sanji immediately turned to attention.

"Yes, Nami-san?"

Thwack!

Nami's fist hit him hard across his left cheek. "Why am I wearing a different coat?!" she demanded, "You took my clothes off, didn't you?!"

"I can explain...I really can..." Sanji said and he sank to the ground.

"Ah! Sanji, are you okay?!" Usopp exclaimed.

"What a brutal emotional and physical take down, Sanji-san," Brook commented sympathetically.

"I-I'm okay," Sanji said while curled in a fetal position, "It's just that...my body...is hurting...but it's not just damage from this punch."

"Oh, that's because Nami got beaten badly from that Caesar guy," Usopp said sheepishly.

"What?!" Sanji exclaimed and tears came to his eyes.

"What? What's wrong?" Usopp asked.

"I just...wish that this body could've taken the beating that Nana sustained as well," Sanji cried.

"Oh how noble!" Usopp cheered.

Suddenly, Sanji felt himself lifted back to a standing position from the back of his collar. He looked up to see Nana frowning at him. "I'm sorry, Nana," he said sincerely, "Nami-san's heart was hurting and-"

"I know," Nana cut him off and wrapped her arms around his waist, "It was a ridiculous situation to begin with."

"Ah, I promise I'll practice more self control," Sanji said and kissed the top of her head.

"You better," Nana muttered, "Or I'll drop you off to live with Ivankov for the rest of your life."

"Don't joke like that," Sanji gulped.

"Who said I was joking?"

Sanji's face paled a little bit more but then he shot an anxious look at Nana. "Nana...," he asked tentatively, "Have you really touched a lot of men's crotches?"

"I've kicked a lot of nuts," Nana said with a firm nod and then she frowned at him, "I just wanted you to know what it feels like with just the thought of me touching another man."

"Oh," Sanji said quietly and kissed her softly on the lips, "I'm sorry, my love. I never ever want to hurt you in anyway. You know that, right?"

"Of course," Nana murmured and kissed him back, "I'm just asking you to control what you can."

"Everybody here, listen!" Law shouted. His voice grabbing everyone's attention, "Now, the outside of this lab is filled with poison gas, but there is one passage that could lead you directly to the sea, bypassing the air outside. This lab consists of multiple buildings. We're in Building A. If you go through Building B, straight ahead you'll find Building R. There is a big door marked 'R-66' that will lead you straight to the sea. You all have 2 hours to get there, otherwise I won't be able to guarantee your safety."