Ch 78 - Candy Crush

The G5 men could not stop staring. They've seen a lot of things in their time out at sea. They didn't have the reputation of being the most unruly branch of the Navy for nothing but still...The Straw Hats were showing them something they did not see often.

"Nana! I'm so glad you're okay!" Sanji-Nami shouted as he hugged Nana to Nami's bosom. He leapt up and down out of happiness.

Lesbians Pirates?!, the G5 men thought excitedly as they tried to get a bit closer to them.

"I was so worried when I saw you on the screen," Sanji cried at the top of Nami's lungs, "Why is it that every time we part you end up locked up in a cage somewhere?"

Nana wrinkled her nose. "When you put it that way, I haven't been doing too well in the New World, have I? I better fucking up my game."

Sanji-Nami glared at Luffy, while still holding Nana in his cleavage, "Luffy! How the hell did Nana end up like that under your watch? Huh?!"

"I'm fine," Nana said with a smile and put a hand to Sanji-Nami's face, "How about you? Your hair has ice in it!"

"I had to swim into the icy lake to get the samurai's torso back," Sanji-Nami said covering Nana's hand with his own, "Ah. Your hand feels so warm."

"Oh speaking of, can I have my glove back?" Nana asked.

"Oh yes," Sanji-Nami said and rifled around in his jacket pocket before pulling out the metal contraption, "Here you go. I kept it nice and safe for you."

"Okay, okay!" Nami-Sanji shouted and broke the two apart, "Flirt in your own body, Sanji-kun!"

"Damn it," the G5 men grumbled and then pointed their weapons at the pirates, which also included Brownbeard and a small green dragon that Nana didn't even have time to ask about, "Alright! Give it up, Straw Hats. You too, Brownbeard."

"What?! We just saved your lives, you ingrates!" Nana yelled.

Zoro laughed. "I guess we have no choice," he said and flashed his blades.

"You little shits are are cutting into my happy Nami-Nana-Body-Reunion Time," Sanji-Nami seethed at the marines.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Nami-Sanji roared and then her eyes caught the Warlord that stood up in the catwalk, "AH! Tra-guy! Over here! Hurry!"

She grabbed her own body and dragged it so that he could see them clearer. "Switch us back," she demanded while Sanji-Nami shook her head violently.

"5 more minutes, please!" Sanji-Nami pleaded.

"What are you talking about?" Nami-Sanji exclaimed.

Law sighed. "Room...Shambles."

"AH! I'm back!" Nami cheered as she stretched her arms and danced around.

"Ah...the dream is over," Sanji said dejectedly.

Nana raised an eyebrow and looked over at Zoro. "Did he do anything bad?" she asked point blank.

"He touched Nami's breast," Zoro said without even batting an eye.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU SHITTY SWORDSMAN?!" Sanji yelled and grabbed the swordsman by the collar, "Nami-san's heart was hurting from all that running. I was just merely-"

"Yeah, yeah," Zoro snorted, "Like anyone is ever going to believe that."

Sanji did a 180 and grabbed Nana's hands. He held it tightly in his, "Nana. You have to believe me. I really didn't mean anything by it."

"Sure," Zoro scoffed.

"Shut up, you meddling morimo!" Sanji snapped.

"Don't worry, Sanji. I'm not mad," Nana said with a smile on her face.