Ch 75 - Drugged Up

While Chopper started testing out all the sweat samples from the children, Nana-Pygmy gave the normal sized ones rides on her back. For the giant children, she spent time letting them cuddle her and pet her. The kids really warmed up to Nami, herself, and Chopper the most. Although, the children were very entertained by bouncing around the rubberized Luffy.

"Big Sis Nami?" Mocha, the largest child of them all, asked in her soft voice, "Do you think I can really get better? I really want to see my mom and dad."

Nami-Franky looked up to her and grinned. "Don't worry. I will take you back to your family no matter what."

Synd, a giant boy with scraggly blonde hair, looked down at Nana-Pygmy. "What will happen if the Master comes with all his men to get us back?"

Nana-Pygmy bared her teeth and snapped her jaws for emphasis. "Then I will bite them all in the butt so they'll have to let you guys go."

Synd laughed and held up Nana-Pygmy, who sat on the palm of his hand. "I'll keep you guys safe. I promise," she said solemnly.

"First things first though," Nami-Franky said and walked towards the remaining Straw Hats, which were Franky-Chopper, Sanji-Chopper, Pygmy-Nana, Luffy, Usopp, and Robin, "We need to get our bodies back. I don't want to be in this perverted body."

"Hahahah," Franky-Chopper laughed, giving Chopper a weird, twisted look on his face, "That is high praise.

"Franky," Robin scolded, while she petted a happy Pygmy-Nana on the head, "Never, ever make Chopper smile like that again."

Franky-Chopper crossed his little arms and talked from the side of his mouth. "But," he said ignoring Robin's warning, "Are we really going to take all those brats with us? They're such a pain in the ass!"

"Franky," Robin deadpanned, "I don't want you to say a single word while you're in his body. Ever!"

Nana-Pygmy jumped off of Synd's hand and trotted over to Franky. "You're a pain in the ass and yet we manage to deal with you everyday," she shot back and then nodded her head with conviction, "We're taking the kids and getting them back to the family. I'll fly them one by one on Buzz-7 if I have to."

With that she turned away and trotted back to the children.

Franky-Chopper sighed. "That brat has always been that way around children. She'll smack any grown up with no hesitation but when it comes to kids...Yeah, sometimes she'll lecture them but she never rose a hand to them. Bakaberg and I never really figured out why though."

"Well, considering that she was wandering around on her own for god knows how long before she came to Water 7," Robin surmised, "It's no wonder she feels more sensitive to a child who is away from their family."

"AH! SYND!" Nana's sudden cry gave everyone a start. They looked over at the Nana-Pygmy hybrid, who was staring up at the giant child. He was clutching his head and gasping with pain. "What's wrong? Tell me what's wrong? CHOPPER! Come quick!'

The kids started to gather around him in worry but Nana hurriedly ran interference. "Please, stay back and give him space."

"Big Sis, is he okay?" they asked worriedly.

Thud.

Nana-Pygmy whirled around to see Synd crouching on the ground. "I...can't...breathe..." he gasped.

"CHOPPER!" Nana-Pygmy cried, "Help him!"

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.

One by one, all the giant kids around them began to fall.