Lashton - And I'll be holding on to you

Start from the beginning

The doors opened and everyone seemed to run out of there. It could have been because it was too tight in there or because everyone saw the obvious anger in Ashton's face and wanted to be far away from that as possible.

Him and Luke were the last ones in the elevator and the air was thick with tension. Luke cleared his throat again and opened his mouth to speak, probably to apologize but Ashton wasn't having any of it. He walked out of the elevator before Luke could even say anything. The younger let out a long shaky breath and prepared himself for what was to come.

xxxx

 During the show they had to eat several stuff, it was some brunch tv show or something like that, something Luke has never heard of. Michael and Calum were the only ones enjoying the food, they ate most of it. Ashton had said he wasn't in the mood for eating and Luke ate a little before losing his appetite because Ashton kept glaring at him.

They answered some questions--well, Ashton answered most of them. It was an unspoken rule that Ashton would answer the questions and the rest of them would add the comedic effect.

Michael and Calum joked about the food while Luke stayed quiet, his shoulder would brush against Michael's and he would stop swaying because he didn't want Ashton to think that Luke was doing it on purpose.

He was though. He wanted to make Ashton jealous because he loved the feeling of being owned but sometimes Ashton would get too angry and it would ruin the fun for Luke.

During the interview Ashton kept looking at Luke, he would notice how he was looking at his hands most of the time so Ashton had to make sure he snapped out of it and paid attention to the interview.

"Tell Luke to pay attention."

Michael had flinched at the sudden whisper but recovered and signaled Luke to look at Ashton which was the greatest single mistake of his life.

Luke's whole body shivered at the slight smirk that was plastered on Ashton's mouth. It was a fucking warning and Luke knew that.  He's seen that smirk enough times to know what was coming, he just hoped he had to strength to keep quiet tonight.

xxxxx

They were back in the elevator again on their way to the hotel, it was a hotel night and Luke couldn't help but think how everything was going according to what seemed to be Ashton's plan.

He couldn't have been more excited.

He felt his pants tighten and his breath started to come out in short pants. He kept thinking about what was going to happen. What he knew was going to happen. He knew he would either too sore to walk or too sore to sing. Either way he was excited.

Calum and Michael seemed to be wrapped up in their own little world without having any idea of what was going on next to them. Ashton had Luke pinned to the corner of the elevator, his ass slightly rubbing on Luke's crotch. Ashton smirked at the low grunts that were building up in Luke's throat, he chuckled to himself as he felt Luke's hand fly up to grip his waist but Ashton was fast to pull them off. Luke wasn't in control today.

The doors opened and again everyone ran out of there like they were trying to escape the tight air and again Ashton and Luke were the last ones in the elevator. The younger was already sweating and Ashton couldn't have been more happier.

"Go on, walk out with your hands behind you back." Ashton ordered and Luke obeyed. The younger straightened himself and put his hands behind his back, his left hand wrapping around his right wrist.

Ashton admired the sight. He loved how the action made Luke's shoulders look more broader, how much taller and older it made him look but no one knew how much of a mess he was for Ashton.