Chapter ~2~

As Raven and Venus pulled up to their school, Ed leaned against the schools' door with a scowl on his face as he looked on at the pavement below him.

Raven squinted her eyes at him tilting her head to the side slightly before turning her gaze to Venus with a questionable look, venus said nothing as she shrugged.

"Eddy boy, you know you don't go to school right?" Venus said as a small grin spread across her lips.

"Well of course I do" Ed replied, he rolled his eyes pursing his lips together grimacing at the two girls. Pushing himself off the wall he walked towards them.

"Can a guy not come and see his friends?" Ed stated bluntly

"Well, you can. But usually, you don't come around in public" Raven said as she rubbed her eyes yawning, Sleep still lingering.

"Tsk. My, my. Raven, you seem to be very tired" Venus laughed

"Yeah because I had a lovely wake up call by a sister of mine. Happen to know who she is?" Raven muttered as another yawn escaped past her lips.

Venus tapped her chin in thought the same grin on her face. "No...I don't believe I do" Venus said as she began walking towards the doors again before patting Ed on his cheek "be a good little boy Mkay?"

Ed grimaced once more before swatting at her hand with a grunt turning on his heel heading to his car shaking his head.

"Have fun with all those...things in there" Ed mumbled before disappearing into his car. Raven puffed her cheeks looking at the schools' door and back to Ed's car.

She'd turn on her heel looking back at the road getting lost in her thoughts. "I'm not doing this today" raven mumbled to herself before heading back to her car getting in. She sat for a minute longer before starting it up and backed out of her parking spot.

Little things were changing Raven knew it. But she wouldn't admit to it. She knows Ed and Venus would begin to wonder and think the worst.

Once raven pulled into her driveway she sat starring at her hands that rested on the steering wheel. Her hair that was once a beautiful shade of green and dark blue faded and was replaced by a sickly dark green with a black tint to it. She jumped out of her car walking slowly to the front door her head hung low. And head feet barely lifting off the floor.

The daughter of Poseidon was slowly dying....being replaced with the unknown. And herself and others have no idea.

short chapter I know. Just wanted to post something :)