|29|

three days later
2:48 am.

"She shouldn't be fucking struggling to breathe!" Luke yelled as the six of us ran out the door, panic across everyone.

As Ashton sped to the hospital, the four of them talked it out.

"She's been taking the fucking four medicines without throwing it up, right?" Luke spoke.

"Four? You only gave me three." Calum spoke.

I felt my heart drop and Luke's eyes narrowed towards Calum

"There was four bottles on the counter-" "no, you can ask Macey- there was only three the other morning."

I didn't say anything, I followed them as they ran into the hospital.

She wasn't put in an exam room- it was like a real hospital room.

Luke put an iv into her as Calum hooked electrodes to her check, a blood pressure cup going around her arm.

"Slow your breathing princess, you're going to be okay." Calum spoke, kissing the side of her head gently, tears sliding down her cheeks as she almost gasped for air.

Within hours the room was calm- fairly quiet

Casey's heartbeat sounded through the room, she was sleeping silently- her chest rising and falling.

Every hour Luke checked her lungs and all her vitals himself- not trusting the machines fully.

Calum soon left the room to talk to my mom- who I'm sure was going to go into cardiac arrest after hearing that her baby was hospitalized.

"I'm running home to grab our scrubs and a few other things- anyone need anything?" Ashton asked, looking to all of us.

We all shook our heads no- letting him leave.

"I can't believe I lost her fucking fourth medicine" Luke spoke into his hands.

"Maybe it fell off the counter-" "I put them in the middle of the damn counter" he cut Michael off- and I felt more and more guilty.

"This could've- still could fucking kill her" he spat out.

"She's not going to die." Michael spoke back quickly- glancing towards me slightly.

About an hour went by- Calum finally came back, breathing out.

Soon Ashton entered, no smile, no scrubs, his hands in his pockets.

"Well" he spoke out, looking to us.

"Today was trash day- so I decided to get all the trash" he spoke slowly.

"Macey" he spoke- eyes now on me.

"Care to explain why Casey's missing medicine bottle is empty and in both of your bathrooms trashcan?"

All eyes flew to me as he pulled the bottle out, setting it onto the counter.

"I can explain" I quickly spoke, feeling my heart beating at a quicker pace.

"Well- you better get to fucking explaining"

I told them the whole story- beginning to end

No hesitation- no lies- no nothing.

Anger was very clear from all four of them.

"do you realize, this is so fucking bad- it could kill your sister?" Luke spoke simply.

"I didn't know that-" "why the hell wouldn't you just tell us?" Calum quickly spoke.

"I thought you guys would be mad-" "or did your jealousy get ahead of that?" He laughed.

"I would never try to purposefully hurt my sister, Calum" I quickly spoke.

"She can't be around her until we sort this out." Calum spoke, and all the boys nodded in unison.

"You're taking me away from my fucking sister?" I spat out.

"Until we get confirmation that this wasn't on purpose- yes." Calum spat out, unlocking his phone, bringing it to his ear.

"What the fuck is going to confirm that- you already don't believe me!" I yelled

"Come on Macey- let's go talk to someone." Michael spoke to me- and I couldn't help but laugh

"I'm her big fucking sister" I cussed- each of them looking to me

"I would rather fucking kill myself than let anything like death happen to her" I cried.

"Macey- look at her" Calum spoke- pointing to her pale- unconscious body.

Michael gently tugged me out of the room and the last thing I heard was Calum's voice

"Meghan- baby, you need to come home."