|3|

two weeks later
Calum.

"Okay, I'm packed, ready to go, I need to kiss my girls and wake them up a little and I'll be good." She breathed out, looking to me, which made me smile.

It was around midnight, Meghan didn't want to leave, but in order to get her new job, she had to go to training in Massachusetts, which is pretty much across the country.

"Okay, so I have all the phone numbers that the girls may ever need on the fridge. You have permission to give them any medications or do any treatment you feel necessary on my girls, I trust you." she breathed out.

"You're getting better at telling them apart, just remember Casey has dimples, Macey does not." She quickly spoke, nodding towards me.

"Now, I'll be gone for five months, that's five weeks of hell you'll have to deal with. They go on their period at the same time, and I'm warning you, it's hell Calum." She breathed out.

"Macey will not want you to touch her, she wants her medicine and a bed, her cramps usually only last a day and then she'll pretty much be back to normal and talking and shit" she spoke quickly.

"Casey is a complete opposite, she wants lots of hugs and attention, the poor kid has cramps all week and it gets so bad that she will sob in your arms, just keep giving her medicine every few hours and heat and shit, she might actually end up sleeping with you, she's very very clingy the entire week" she spoke, making me nod.

"They will hate you at points, just try to get along" she breathed out as we walked towards the guest room they were in.

"When do they start their period?" I asked, knowing I would need to stock up on midole.

"Either next week or the week after that" she spoke, entering the room.

She woke the girls up, getting tight hugs and multiple kisses from the both of them before they pretty much cuddled back together, almost immediately falling asleep.

She hugged me, pecking my lips multiple times at the door

"Call me if you need anything, okay?" She smiled.

"Go have fun, I got everything over here handled." I winked, which made her kiss me one more time, thanking me before walking away.

I stayed awake until I was sure she was through security, and then I went to my room, falling into bed.

I yawned, listening to the sound of the rain which had recently started, content with myself.

Casey.

I jumped awake at the sound of thunder, and suddenly, the lights were completely out.

One fun fact about my sister and I

As childish as it may seem

We were both pretty damn scared of the dark and we depended on the dim bathroom light to keep the fear of that away

Well now, we were screwed.

"Flashlight!" Macey panicked, making me quickly grab my phone, flicking it on.

"Hell no, let's go." She mumbled, making me grab my blanket as she got out of bed.
I threw my blanket over my head, holding it to my body, following her up the stairs, and to Calum's door.

She tapped the door frame, seeing that it was already open, which made his head pop up, away from the light of his phone.

"Hey girls, what's wrong-" "fun fact" I spoke slowly, both of us standing shoulder to shoulder.

"We're scared of the dark" Macey spoke for me, which made a smile come onto his face.

"Come on." He smiled, hitting his bed gently, which made Macey run to it, plopping on the edge, putting me in the middle.

He lit candles, lighting the room up enough for us to be content.

"It's going to get pretty damn cold soon, so stay close" he laughed, crawling back under the sheets with us.

Macey and I immediately cuddled up next to each other, my head leaning against her back.

I was almost asleep until Luke's voice woke me

"The girls are missing- oh thank god" he breathed out once he saw us.

"Not big fans of the dark" Calum explained, which made me laugh lightly.

"I don't blame you" luke mumbled as he entered, sitting by our feet.

"Ashton is also awake, should we all move to the living room and watch a movie on his computer?"

That was certainly a plan.

We all grabbed our own blankets, quietly making our way to the living room, where I planted myself beside Ashton on the couch, making him smile.

"You look cozy" he laughed, adjusting my blanket on my shoulders.

"I don't like bad weather" I spoke to him, which made a smile come onto his face.

"It'll go away before you even realize, until then you'll get plenty of cuddles from all of us."

Luke sat on the other side of me, Macey sitting between Michael and Calum, all six of us happily cuddled together on the couch.

My head rested on Ashton's shoulder, and I felt myself getting more and more tired as we watched Harry Potter.

Before I even knew it, I fell asleep contently on Ash's shoulder, not regretting a thing