|7|

I woke up around eight

I immediately showered, changing into leggings and a long sleeve shirt.

I braided my hair and brushed my teeth before walking out, into the living room.

I immediately saw Ashton and Michael, the two of them watching a movie silently.

"Morning" I spoke, making both of them look with wide smiles.

"Come sit" michael spoke, patting beside him.

I moved beside him, watching the movie for a few minutes before asking the one question that had been flying through my head all morning

"How's Casey?" I asked, looking to Ashton

"Her and Calum were up literally all night, the medicine didn't do her much justice, they fell asleep around five this morning." He spoke, which made me feel worse than I already did.

"How'd she get what she has?" I asked him.

"It's just something that happens to certain people, she's going to have to deal with this very often if I can't convince your mom to let me put her on birth control" he spoke

"She's catholic, they don't believe in birth control-" "she needs to start, or her child is going to be in grade 10 pain every day of her life." He mumbled, putting an arm around me.

"Just do it without telling her" I shrugged.

"That's a little illegal Macey" he laughed lightly.

"You can't like override her saying no-" "nope, you're sister isn't medically emancipated, there's not much we can do at all."

We zoned back into the movie, until about twenty minutes later, when I heard footsteps.

Casey trudged down the stairs, puffy eyes- which were bloodshot to hell and back.

"It woke you up?" Ashton spoke, leaning forward to make her go to him.

She gave a silent nod, sniffing lightly as he pulled her into him.

"I didn't wanna wake Calum up again" she breathed out into his neck, allowing him to pull her sitting between Ashton and I.

She curled up into a ball, holding her stomach the entire time, leaning into Ashton's hold.

Luke soon pranced out of the kitchen, immediately letting a pout come to his lips.

He walked to Ashton's side, immediately moving baby hairs out of her face.

"You guys have her drugged up-" "she can't sleep long enough to sleep it off" Ashton spoke, rubbing her back softly.

About ten minutes later, mom facetimed me, which I immediately answered, seeing that she was getting ready for bed.

I smiled, seeing her smile back.

"How's Casey?" She breathed out.

I didn't say any words, I simply moved the screen to where she could see her laying against Ashton, puffy eyed as she tried to make herself sleep.

She sighed, not speaking at first, looking as if she were thinking.

"Well, tell your sister to suck it up, cause she's not getting birth control."

And then she literally hung up

Casey spoke all of our thoughts with only two words

"Fucking bitch"

A/N
If you're seeing 5sos on tour soon comment where you're seeing them!

I'll be seeing them in Sugar Land, Texas on September 28th so tell me if you're going there and maybe we can meet up!!😉