|20|

Casey.

"I'm never this late Casey!" Macey whispered angrily towards me.

"Macey, it'll come, you're just late." I blew it off, having my own fucking cysts to deal with.

"Casey you don't fucking understand." She spat out.

"Macey, your period is fucking four days late- unless you've had sex, you have nothing to worry about." I spoke, finishing taking my make up off.

"Casey, I had sex! That's the problem" she panicked, making me slowly turn to her, hoping she was fucking joking.

"When the hell did you have sex-" "a few days after the wreck- with Garrett, the driver- he was so sweet and he still is Casey-" "you didn't use a fucking condom!" I panicked.

"He didn't fucking have any, he pulled out, I don't know how this happened." A tear fell down her cheek.

"Pre cum Macey." I spoke, covering my own face.

"This is fucking unbelievable, why the fuck would you fuck someone you barely know?" I spoke.

"You're supposed to make me feel better-" "the fuck I'm not, you had a fucking one night stand and now-" "it wasn't a one night stand!" She yelled, just as the door got pushed completely open, revealing Ashton.

We both went dead silent.

"Care to tell me what this conversation is about?" He mumbled, leaning against the door frame.

I looked at Macey through the mirror, seeing her already looking at me.

"Can you keep secrets?" I mumbled.

"If this is what I think it's about- I don't believe that I can." He spoke simply.

"I made a mistake, okay?" Macey breathed out.

"I just- I need a pregnancy test without telling the boys right now." She spoke, frustration clear in her voice.

"If its positive we tell." Ashton spoke, making her immediately nod.

"Let's go" he spoke simply.

"Right now?" Macey quickly questioned.

"Yes, now"

After using our periods as an excuse, Ashton took us to the hospital, grabbing three of them.

"Take all three, wait on the results, as soon as you get them- come see me." He spoke sternly, making her nod quickly.

Her and I went into the bathroom, she peed on the sticks, setting them in the sink, and I held her shaking body as we waited.

When my phone timer went off, she looked at me.

"Check for me"

I looked

All three said positive.

"Fuck Macey, you're pregnant." I spoke.

She immediately busted out into loud sobs, pulling me close to her.

I held her tightly, assuring her that she would be okay.

We went out, I made eye contact with Ashton

"She's pregnant" I mumbled, making him immediately shut his eyes.

"Macey, baby" he breathed out, immediately pulling her into a tight hug.

We went home, Ashton immediately called a family meeting.

"Let me say it, okay?" Ashton spoke, making Macey nod.

We watched the three smiling boys run down, sitting beside each other.

"What's up?" Calum was the first to speak.

"There's some problems, and I need you guys to handle this maturely" Ashton spoke slowly, making them all look nervously.

"Macey is pregnant- we need to get blood work still, but the tests were positive" he spoke carefully, and I saw Calum's eyes immediately shoot to her.

"What. The. Fuck." He spoke out.

"Calum I-" "when did you even have time to have sex?!" He almost yelled.

"When you let me go with Garrett, it happened and I don't know" she cried, Calum immediately covering his face- anger clear.

"Casey, please go upstairs" Calum spoke.

"I want her here" Macey spoke.

"Macey, Casey is in no way involved in this, she needs to be upstairs so we can discuss your options without controver-" "we're not discussing shit unless she's here." She spat out, making me quickly nudge her.

"Princess, I hate to tell you- but you aren't running this shit, he's trying to help you through something you may of may not have to deal with for the rest of your life, you better find some respect." Ashton spoke out as I stood, also fed up with her attitude.

"You're just going to leave?" Macey yelled towards me.

"Stop acting like the adult in this situation. You're already putting each of them through enough hell because now they have to handle this- chill the fuck out."

"Macey I realize that you're scared and in defense mode right now, but you need to do what we say and hear us out right now." Luke spoke slowly, making me walk towards the kitchen.

I went into the cabinet, grabbing a heat pad before going outside, to the pool.

I kept my knee straight, keeping a blanket over my shoulders as I starred into the pool, looking at the water, holding the heat pad close to my stomach.

What the fuck did my sister just get herself into