- 2 0 -

Aaron walked beside Hank as they both follow Chris into where the androids must've recorded the video. I followed behind them while listening to there conversations.

"Oh Skyes, Lieutenant, this is special Agent Perkins from the FBI." Chris introduced a man wearing a long coat.

The man turned his head to Aaron and Hank as soon as he heard his name.

"Aaron Skyes and Lieutenant Anderson are in charge of investigating for Detroit Police."

"What's that?" The man known as 'Agent Perkins' looked at me.

"My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife." I introduced myself.

Agent Perkins looked back at Aaron and Hank as he spoke. "Androids investigating androids, huh? You sure you want an android hanging around?.. After everything the happened..."

Aaron squinted her eyes.

"Whatever, the FBI will take over the investigation, you'll soon be off the case."

Aaron gave him a slight disgusting look before switching her eyes to Hank.

"Pleasure meeting you. Have a nice day." Aaron and Hank were about to walk away before Perkins spoke.

I could feel the tension start to rise.

"And watch your step. Don't fuck up my crime scene." Thats all he said before walking away from us.

"What a fuckin' prick!" Hank muttered.

"I'll be nearby, if you need anything, just ask." Chris said before leaving us to do whatever.

"Uh, let's have a look around... Let me know if you two find anything." Then Hank left us.

"Ok, Lieutenant." I said while looking up at the broadcast video.

Before I played the video, I needed to check in with Aaron because I've been noticing something.

"Aaron." I called out without turning my head to her.

"Yes, Connor?" She spoke back.

"I could tell you are having difficulty with the contact lenses. If they do bother you, please take them off immediately." I said, concerned.

"Oh no, Connor, I'm fine. Just need to get use to these things is all. It's cool how I can kind of see from an androids perspective of how they analyze things." She responded with an excuse.

"Please be careful then." I then pressed the play button.

"We ask that you recognize our dignity, our hopes, and our rights. Together, we can live in peace and build a better future, for humans and androids. This message is the hope of a people. You gave us life. And now the time has come for you to give us freedom."

The video stopped and Hank appeared in between me and Aaron.

"Think that's rA9?" He questioned.

"Deviants say rA9 will set them free. This android seems to have the same objective." I then began to scan the android on the screen.

100%

PROCESSING DATA. . .

___________________________________

OPTICAL UNIT

#8087q - BLUE IRIS

SPARE PART

PUPIL REFLECTION

Recorded at 13:59:54