- 0 1 -

—————

• 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐝 •

A Connor Fan Fiction

"You're a human, he's an Android. They don't go together..."

Written by: @Jiminiedan_

—————

*Step*

                                   *Step*

                                                                       *Step*

                                                                                                            *Step*

                                                                                                                                                    *Step*

*Step*

I was walking back to the police department to quickly finish up the case that has been solved. I walked in and headed to the Android receptionist. 

"Welcome back, Ms. Skyes." She greeted. 

I gave her a smile and swiped my card for identification. I then walked through the doors and into my office. I walked in and sat in my chair for 2 minutes. I stuck my card into my computer and it opened to where I left off. I began typing and clicking to get to the files and checking to see if there were anymore files that were assigned to me. I was finally finish for the day. I checked my watch for the time. 10:47 PM... I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh before hearing a voice. 

"Finished?" The voice called out as I looked up. "Mr. Anderson." I teased. 

"Oh c'mon, Aaron. How many fucking times am I gonna tell ya?" He glared at me. 

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked back at the computer screen. Lieutenant Hank Anderson, my partner in most crimes. Has a dog named Sumo, had a son, drinks his problems away. I know everything about him. I stretched, arms above my head while yawning. 

"C'mon kiddo, let's get you back home." He spoke while digging his hands into his pockets searching for his keys. 

I pulled my card out and stood up to follow Hank. We walked out of the building, to his car. He got into the driver's seat, while I sat in the passenger's. We started the engine, backed up  and drove off. It was silent for 5 minutes before he started talking. 

"Have you seen the news?" He started. 

"News?" I looked out the window to entertain me. 

"Androids not doing what they're told." He simply said. 

"That's why I don't have an Android." I chuckled. "I'd rather do things myself." I continued.

 "Tch.." We reached our destination to my house and he stepped on the breaks. 

"Thanks, Hank." I turned to look at him. 

"No problem, Kiddo. Now hurry on home, I've got things to do." He said trying to hide how much he cared. 

"Alright, alright." I opened the door and closed it behind me while walking to the front door. 

As soon as I was in front of the door, I turned around to wave at him. He waved back before driving off. I watched him, as he was getting smaller and smaller, until I couldn't see him anymore. I unlocked the door with my keys and turned the lights on. The sound of the door clicking after closing it was the only thing I could hear. It was silent after. 

I walked near the kitchen to see if my little baby was sleeping. She's so cute... I pet her gently and softly so she doesn't wake up. I stand up and walk to the fridge to find something to eat. Empty...Just great...Looks like I'm gonna have to starve again. I was too lazy to walk and get food. I decided to take a shower to distract me from hunger. 

The warm water running down my skin felt really nice. I closed my eyes, washing my hair and body. I turned the knob to stop the water from coming down and dried my body with a towel. After, I was finally done in the bathroom. I either sleep with no clothes on, or wear a crop top and shorts to sleep. I was feeling pretty lazy so I hopped into bed with only my undergarments on. I pulled the covers over my body before drifting off to sleep.

"Goodbye reality, and hello dream world.." I sleepily said.

To be continued...