- 1 1 -

-Aaron's POV-

-Aaron's POV-

After he finished his sentence, he winked and his LED turned yellow. 

"I just got a report of a suspected deviant. It's a few blocks away. We should go have a look. I'll be near the motorcycle if you need me." And with that, he stood up from his position and walked over to my motorcycle. 

I looked over to Hank and he took one last sip of his drink before throwing it in the trash bin. 

"Let's go?" I asked him. 

He nodded in response and we headed to our vehicles. Hank got in his car, I got on my motorcycle with Connor. Before we headed towards the building, I turned to Connor. 

"Before we go, would you like to stay on the bike with me, or do you want to try staying with Hank?" I asked him while putting my helmet on. 

"It doesn't matter. Let's just get there quickly." He replied while wrapping his arms once again on my waist. 

"Alright." The conversation ended and we drove off.

- - -

"Hey Connor!" Hank tried to get his attention. 

Connor opened his eyes to look at Hank and tilted his head slightly. His LED was yellow, but turned blue when he opened his eyes. 

"You ran outta batteries of what?"

"I'm sorry, I was making a report to CyberLife." He said while still standing in the elevator.

"Uh..." Hank looked at me, not knowing what else to say. "Well, do you plan on staying in the elevator?" He asked. 

"No! I'm coming." Hank looked at me, then back at him and started walking down the hall for any clues of suspicion. 

Tch...Cute...and the way he said that was adorable...

"What do we know about this guy?" Connor stood in the elevator for five seconds before following. 

"Not much. Just that a neighbor reported that he heard strange noises coming from this floor. Nobody's suppose to be living here, but the neighbor said he saw a man hiding an LED under his cap." I guess Connor caught me smiling and asked me. "Why are you smiling?" He tilted his head again. I know he can detect lies, so I just went with what I know. 

"Oh, just thinking about something cute and adorable." I replied while we walked down the hallway to Hank. 

"Oh." 

Wait...cute and adorable..? 

"Aw Christ, if we have investigate every time somebody hears a strange noise, were gonna need more cops!" I realized that I was thinking of Connor and I slapped myself.