Don't Read This

Youre a rebel and I like you😊

Carter's Pov

I woke up to my phones alarm going off. Groaning I put it on snooze, cuddling back up into the covers. I was just about to fall back asleep when I realized Matt wasn't next to me.

I got up and pulled on some shorts, walking to the bathroom and knocking on the door. I didn't hear an answer so I opened the door, finding it empty. I grabbed my phone and called him. Pressing end when I hear his phone ring on the table, I pull on some shoes and head out the door, making sure to bring my key card with me. I walked around the hotel for awhile, not sure where he is. I sighed as I walked out of the hotel, grabbing my vape out of my pocket(what??) and started smoking it. Yeah I knew I shouldn't, but it helped with stress.

Which I was having a lot of right now.

I went to sit on a bench when I noticed someone laying on the ground. He had blondish-brunette hair.

Oh god. I hurried down to him, leaning down next to him. He didn't look hurt, couldn't see any blood.

"Matt?" I grabbed his face, looking frantically at him.

"MATT!"

He didn't move, I'm not sure if he's even breathing. I pressed my fingers to his neck, feelin his heart beat steadily.

Thank god.

I picked him up and carried him bridal style back into the hotel. When I got to the room, I set him gently on the bed, sitting down next to him and just watching. I wasnt sure what to do. After a few more minutes of staring, I decided to call Nash.

"Hello?" he answered the phone.

"Hey Nash, it's Carter."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Well, I woke up this morning and-"

"Don't." Matt's voice interrupted me.

I looked at him as he sat up slowly on the bed, rubbing his temples.

"Oh my god are you ok?"

"Hang up the phone." his voice was emotionless.

"Carter what's going on?" Nash's voice sounded worried, but I hung up.

"Matt why were you outside?"

He ignores me and starts pulling off his clothes.

"What are you doing?" he's really worrying me now.

He walks over to his suitcase and pulls on new ones.

"Were going home today, I'd like to be wearing fresh clothes." he sits back down on the bed and grabs his phone.

"So are we not going to talk about you just disappearing and sleeping outside?"

Matt looks up at me before standing up and walking out the door. I just stare after him, in too much shock. What is wrong with him?

•:•:•:•

It was time to leave for our flight. Matt had come back just as I was leaving the hotel room. He didn't say anything, completely quiet and lost in his own little world. We said goodbye to Shawn, Taylor, Mahogany, and Jacob before heading to the airport. Nash had talked to me earlier about the phone call. I made up an excuse of losing my phone but realizing I had it when I called him with it. I'm not sure if he believed it, but he let it go.

We had our own plane, and it was better to be riding with all of them. When I came here it was just me and Shawn, and as much as I love Shawn it was a bit boring.