Chapter Fifty

OH MY GOD CHAPTER FIFTY!!

Matts Pov

We were heading home tomorrow. Taylor was going on tour with Shawn, and I was more than happy they were together. And not around Nash.

Sorry that was awful.

But still.

STAY AWAY FROM NASH!

Anyways....

Carter was currently packing his suitcase, while I stood around procrastinating. I didn't want to pack, I was too lazy.

"Matt, come on, we're going home soon. Your clothes are still everywhere."

I just stared at Carter. Didn't say anything.

Just stared.

He rolled his eyes and zipped up his bag. He then started picking up my clothes, putting them away. I walked up to him and grabbed his cheeks.

"I love you." his eyes locked with mine, and I felt his cheeks heat up under my touch.

"I love you too." our lips met gently. I sighed, happy to have him.

His mouth moved across mine, as if our lips were dancing together. I bit his lip gently before slipping my tongue into his mouth. Carter pulled away.

"Seriously, you need to pack."

I give in, picking up random clothes and shoving them in my suitcase. I finish quickly, turning my attention to Carer, who was now sitting on the made bed looking through his phone.

"MATT!" I laughed as I looked down on him.

"Did you really have to jump on me?"

"Of course."

He groaned then leaned up and kissed me. I straddled his legs, working my large hands up his waist. They slipped under his shirt, traveling across his perfect abdomen. I pulled it off slowly, biting my lip as I looked down at his partially naked, beautiful body.

Carter once again turned bright red, making a grin appear on my face.

Third Pov(Woah)

Matt leaned down as he puckered his lips, pressing soft kisses across his lovers chest. He knew what he wanted, needed, and he would take it. Carter squirmed as Matt kissed his neck, finding his sweet spot and sucking gently. Little moans left Carter's mouth, not caring about the hickeys Matt would leave. His hands tangled in the soft blondish-brunette boys hair, bathing in the exacstsy he was giving him.

Matt sat back on his knees, pulling off his shirt seductively, making Carter grow harder than he already was. Carter trailed a hand down Matt's chest as he connects there mouths once again. It was hot and heated, passionate and full of lust. They pulled off each others clothing one by one until they were fully naked. The two lovers mixed together, tangled in the bed sheets and lost in their own world of pure pleasure.

•:•:•:•

Matt woke up hours later. He wasn't sure why, but he decided to get out of bed. Lookin at the clock next to him, he read that it was 3:40. A soft snore escaped Carter's mouth, and Matt leaned down and softly kissed it, careful not to wake him. He whispered an I love you before pulling on some clothes and leaving the room.

He made his way down the hallway, squinting at the bright lights. He made his was up the flight of stairs, taking one at a time, going very slow. He wasnt sure why, but he wanted to be on the roof. He stiffened as he opened the door to it. The air was cool, making goose bumps form on his naked arms.

He walked over to the edge, and climbed on top, sitting carefully on it. It was very peaceful as he looked out at the London lights. It was truly a beautiful place.

He looked out at the sky, a deep dark blue. The moon shone brightly, surrounded by millions of little stars. Matt felt, well, he felt amazing.

Happy.

Like everything in the world was right.

Everything was how it should be.

All thoughts left his mind. It had never been so clear. He smiled, deeply happy, thinking about all he had been through. It was amazing, really. He had never felt so fulfilled. So serene.

And with that peaceful thought in mind,

He jumped.