Chapter Fourteen

Taylor's Pov

"What are we doing tonight?" I ask Shawn, teasingly smacking his ass.

He blushed, turning red."What ever you want to do."

I lean over and give him a long passionate kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too," Shawn whispers back.

"Lets go to my house," I say as Shawn starts to drive away from school.

"Yeah, that's f-" he slams on the brakes.

"Holy shit," he says shocked, looking at the car that had almost slammed into us.

"I almost pissed myself," I honestly say.

"Let's get out of here," Shawn hurriedly pulls away.

I moaned as Shawn kissed down my stomach. We were both lying Shirtless on my bed, Shawn on top.

I played with his hair as he started to pull down my pants. He had them halfway down when his phones started ringing.

"Nash nows not a good time," he says into the phone.

He listens intently.

"Ugh fine, but you owe me," he says than hangs up.

"What's up?" I ask, wrapping my arms around him.

"Nash wants me to go start a fire in the woods," he says as if it's perfectly normal.

"What the hell?" I ask confused.

"No it's a campfire for his date with Cam," he explains.

"Oh ok good."

Shawn groans.

"You don't want to do it, do you?"

"Be more specific about what your talking about," he says with a wink.

"The fire!" I laugh at his pervertedness.

"Naw, driving out to the middle of the forest to start a fire wasn't really on my To-Do list."

"It is now," I smirk.

He softly smacks my arm. "Shut up!"

I laugh,"Ok, how about I go do it for you, then I come back and we can get back to..."

"Are you sure you don't wan me to come with?" he asks uncertainly.

"Hey it's fine. Jut stay here and relax, watch Tv, eat a bunch, whatever you want. My parents won't be back till like tomorrow so you'll be fine," I stand up and give him a kiss.

He types the address into my phone. "Oh wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Take these back to Nash's house for me," Shawn's says, handing me some shirts and sweatpants.

"Do you just randomly keep Nash's clothes in your bag?" I ask.

"I meant to give them back, I've just kinda forgot."

I grab the pants and short I borrowed. "Love you," I say as I give him a soft kiss.

"Love you too."

I take Shawn's car and drive to the area. I start a fire, then head to Nash's house.

"Can I help you?" a woman asks as I knock on his door.

"Hi, I'm Taylor and I have some clothes returning that I borrowed from Nash."

"Oh, ok, come on in." She leads me inside to the laundry room. "Just set them in the basket, Thanks."

"No problem," I say setting them down.

"I'm Elizabeth, by the way," she hands out her hand and I shake it.

"Well, I better head out. Bye," I walk out the door.

I get in the car and start it up.

What the hell?

There's a flashing red light by one of the tires.

I get out and check it, and find a whole.

Shit Shawn's gonna be so mad.

"Are you ok Taylor?" Elizabeth asks me as she heads to her car, a little girl and an older boy behind her.

"Uh, I've got a flat," I say a bit embarrassed.

"Dont worry, I can give you a ride," she smiles warmly.

"You better drop me off first, Mom," the boy says,"Aaron's waiting for me."

"Stop being so selfish, Hayes," she says, lightly hitting his head.

"You can sit up front," Elizabeth says to me.

"Where do you live?" she asks as we get buckled up.

"Like ten or fifteen miles from here. Just keep going straight, I'll tell you when to turn."

I texted Shawn the news.

Taylor:

I love you sooo much bae😍😍

Shawn:

What did you do??

Taylor:

Nothing I just want you to know that I love you😘

Shawn:

Aww love you too gorgeous 😍

Taylor:

And your truck kinda has a flat tire 😁

Shawn:

WHAT?

Shawn:

YOU FUCKCAKE HOW DID YOU YOU PUT A WHOLE IN MY TIRE?

Shawn:

TAYLOR

ARE YOU OK?

I'm not mad please answer me baby!!

TAY PLEASE!

I didn't have time to answer him. Everything happened in slow motion, yet it felt like it was the fastest moment of my life.

Elizabeth slammed on her brakes as a car came speeding out of an intersection. But the car still smacked into us, sending us flying into on coming traffic.

I saw flashes of color fly all around me, and I heard the little girl screaming.

We tumbled over and landed upside down, making me smash my head into the deflated airbag through to the dashboard.

Then my world went black.

👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉

OMG GUYS THANK YOU OVER 1000 READE I FEEL SO SPECIAL THANK YOU!!

And yeah I know the story's a downer right now 😢 but I promise it'll get better. Actually no I don't promie sowwy 😔 BUT AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENT AND READS IT MAKES ME FEEL SO HAPPY AMD EXCITED AND I JUST WANT TO HIT A GIRL IN THE HEAD WITH A SHOVEL! Did you guys see that YouTube video? Those girls were so retarded 😂 especially the one who threw the shovel. Idiots 😭

If you've read this far, comment 'These Hoes aint loyal'