Chapter Twenty-nine

Nash's Pov

"Now wiggle each finger one at a time," the doctor says to Matt, who is now sitting on the bed.

One by one he wiggles each finger, grimacing a bit.

"Good, now touch one finger to your thumb and just go down the line," the doctor says.

Matt obeys, and the doctor walks over to me.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" he asks.

I nod and wave to Matt, then follow the doctor out the door.

"What's up, Dr. Harkly?" I ask him.

"I want to talk to you about Matt," he sighs,"Matt will be, different, you could say."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when Matt hit his head, it damaged his frontal lobe. It mostly has to do with who he is, you know his personality," Dr. Harkly explains.

"How will it affect him?" I'm a bit scared to ask.

"It will mostly affect him emotionally," he says,"Youre going to have to be very careful with how you act around him. He'll get upset very easily, and agitated. He also won't really consider the consequences of his actions. Most of the things he will do will be without thinking. Try to get him back to his normal schedule, he probably won't want to, but it's best to push him. He won't want to do much, and he'll be more self-centered, so you need to kindly help him through it. Also if he gets depressed or starts having anxiety attacks, bring him in immediately. These can be very serious and lead to mental illnesses when your brain is in a state like his."

I nod my head,"is that everything?"

"There's one more thing," he looks me right in the eyes," his hypothalamus, a small nerve centered in the middle of his brain, was damaged when you hit him in the head with a baseball bat."

I instantly feel guilty,"I was just trying to wake him up."

"Well, it worked, but the hypothalamus controls the sex drive of a person, and I don't know yet how it will affect him. It could give him a very low sex drive, or make it high. Just keep an eye on him, ok?"

"I will," I promise.

I head back to Matt, and now a nurse was helping him walk.

"Your very good at this for someone who hasn't walked in two years," she praises him.

"Technically I have been walking," Matt says.

"Of course honey," the nurse says nicely, but looking a bit confused.

Matt walks over to me, a bit unsteadily, and then hugs me.

"I'm glad your family's still alive," he whispers to me.

I nod my head, not sure what to say. I decided it was best just to go along with him and his crazy dream. I heard the door close behind me, and see that the doctor and nurse had left.

"So where's Carter?" he asks.

"Who?"

"Oh, that's right, I haven't met Carter yet. Well I guess technically we did meet, at the Karaoke place, but that was 2 years ago," he says, laughing a bit.

"Uhuh, yeah. Well I haven't talked to him in years," I truthfully answer.

"Then where's my mom?" Matt asks, sitting back down on the bed.

"Oh," I'm not sure what to tell him. His mom left town about a year and a half ago, moving in with some guy who worked at her law ferm. She invited me to the wedding, but I wouldn't go.

Who leaves town and gets married when their son is in a coma??

"Nash," Matt says,"Where is my mom?"

"She's, she's not here," I softly say.

"But where is she?" he asks, his voice rising.

Don't get him upset.

Don't get him upset.

"She moved to Virginia," I softly say.

Matt had tears welling up in his eyes,"She left me?"

"Well, Matt, you are 19..."

"I WAS ALSO IN A FUCKING COMA FOR 2 YEARS!" he shouts, and I cringe.

He starts sobbing, and I try to pull him into my arms, but he won't let me.

"DONT TOUCH ME!"

Dr. Harkly rushes in, and so does a few nurses.

"Please go wait in the waiting room," one says to me.

With one last glance, I hurry out the door. I walk down the empty hallway, and feel droplets make their way down my cheeks.

I lean up against a wall, and slide to the floor.

"Nash!" I hear someone call out. I look up, and he sits beside me.

"How's Matt?"

"He's, he's," I try to say something, anything, but I just can't force the words out.

"Shh, it's ok. He'll be just fine." I wrap my arms around him, and softly place my lips on his.

"I love you, Nash," he says a second later.

"I love you too Cam."

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOOOOOLLLLLYYYY FUUUCCCCKKKIIINNNGGG SHHHHIIITTTTTT

Hahahhaha so how did you guys like that chapter??

CAM AND NASH ARE TOGETHER WOOOOOOO

I was actually going to have Nash and Carter get together, but then I decided something even better.

MATT'S GOING CRAZY WOOOOO

Ok maybe not woooo for Matt.....

And Matt's mom, wow such a bitch. Who does that to their son?! That's just sad.

But don't worry, Nashy and Cammy will be there for him!!

And sorry but Shawn and Taylor are no longer gonna be in this....or maybe they will i don't know yet....

Hmm well guess we'll find out in the chapters to come.

If you've read this far comment "Matt is thirsty, I have water Matt'

Haha Nash is so hilarious

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE PRANK CALL ON O2Ls channel?? Jc pranked called Nash, a it was so sweet when Jc asked if he could move in, and Nash was all yeah, we have plenty of empty rooms!! AWW NASHY <33

Although since he has so many rooms, why not let me move in??

VOTE

COMMENT

Bye Bye love you guys😍😍