Chapter sixteen

Because I love you guys I was nice enough to sit down and write this chapter :) also did you hear about Megan?? I got on Twitter about an hour ago and saw Nash twitting about it so I looked it up and that's really fucked up what happened. Freaking psychos going around killing there family's that just sad :( I feel so bad for her, she had a whole life ahead of her. But at least she got to meet the Magcon Boys. That's probably one of the best things to do before you die. :)

Nash's Pov

"You look nice," Will says from behind me. I look at his reflection in the floor length mirror we were standing in front of.

I ignore him and try to tie my tie, but fail.

"Here," Will ties it for me.

I walk away without even saying thanks.

"Nash," Will softly grabs my arm, turning me around. "I know things are hard right now, but you can't just push me out." he waits for me to respond, but I don't.

"Please don't push me out. Your all that I have left Nash," he says, his voice cracking.

I instantly feel bad, and pull him into a hug.

"I'm sorry bro."

"It's ok. Everything's fucked up right now, but it'll get better. Don't worry."

We separate and walk to my car, Will driving. We get to the church.

"I haven't been here in years," Will whispered, staring in awe at the massive place.

"Yeah," I say, hopping out of the car. I walk over to Matt, and hug him.

"Im sorry for acting like an ass the other day. I'm just in a really bad place right now."

"I understand, Nash. I'll be here for you, don't forget that." Matt wraps his arm around my waist and leads me into the church, Carter trailing a behind us.

There were four coffins up front. I had Taylors funeral with my family's cuz his parents didn't want to give him one. Pretty fucked up, but that's what they said.

Shawn was sitting upfront with Aaron, and some of my moms and Hayes friend were here. Almost all of the pews were filled, except the front one reserved for family members. I walk up there, and sitting there is Chad.

"Nash," he says, hugging me.

"Hey Dad," I say, laying my head on his shoulder.

We hug for a few seconds, then I pull back. Chads eyes were red from crying, and he had bags under his eyes.

"My poor Hayes," he whispers. We sit down, and Will joins us.

The preacher starts, and I space out.

That's sounds awful, but it's true.

We said a few prayers, and then people started giving little speeches about them.

Aaron and Shawn stood up together, helping each other through their speeches so they wouldn't break down crying.

Will told a funny story when him and I pranked mom into believing Hayes was deaf.

Then it was my turn.

I stood upfront looking at everyone.

"I can't put into words how sorry I am," I start off with,"I miss them so much, I wish I could trade places with them. They don't deserve to have their life cut so short, and I won't ever be able to get over such a tragic thing. I just-just want them back." and for the first time since I've been told my family was dead, I broke down. I full on bawled, and ran out of the room. I could hear my name being called out, but I ignored it. I made my way to the bathroom, locking myself in a stall.