Chapter Thirty

Matt's Pov(WOOWOO)

"Hey Matt!" Cameron says as he wraps his arms around me.

I feel a bit awkward, considering I technically had sex with him, but I soon hugged him back. He was nice and warm. I laid my head in the crack of his neck, and breathed in. He smells really good.

"I've missed you buddy," Cam says,"But I'm so glad you're back!"

"I never went anywhere."

"Of course you didnt," he lets me go, and walks over to Nash, who was getting my pills from the doctor.

"So you guys are back together?" I ask.

"Back together?" Nash asks,"We've never been together before."

I mentally curse myself,"Yeah, I know, just got my words mixed up."

I give him a smile, and he smiles back,"Yeah, we're together."

"I didn't know you were into guys," I knew I shouldn't say anything, but I just had to ask.

Nash laughs,"I didn't either, not until Cam got me in a corner and practically raped me."

"Hey, it wasnt rape, you enjoyed," Cam playfully hit him.

"Oh really? Before or after you forced your tongue down my throat?" Nash jokes.

"I'd say around the time you were screaming my name to go harder."

Nash turns bright red, and I burst out laughing. The doctor stared at us, making me laugh even harder.

"I think it's time for you guys to leave," Dr. Harkly says,"If you ever need anything, or have any problems, just call me." he gives me his number.

"Thank you," I smile, and head out the hospital with Nash and Cam.

"Are we driving your jeep?" I ask Nash.

"Uh, no, my Porsche," he says.

"PORSCHE?"

"Uh ya."

"How can you afford a Porsche?!" I ask quizzically.

"Well um, Matt," he says uncomfortably,"Your mom was gonna have you put to sleep, she didn't want to keep paying your bills for being in the hospital. So I had to get a job, ya know, to keep you alive."

"Please don't tell me you're a stripper," I say meaning it to be a joke, but it came out serious.

Nash laughs,"No, I'm not a stripper. I'm an actor."

I stop walking,"Seriously?"

"As serious as I can be," Nash says.

"That's amazing!" I give him a hug.

"Thanks," he smiles.

We walk to a silver Porsche, and Nash opens the front door for me. Cam gets in the back, and we drive off.

"So, since you have a Porsche I'm guessing you have a house too?" I ask.

"Yup, on the beach. You'll love it."

"Wait, I can stay with you?"

"Of course! Plus your mom sold your house so it's kinda impossible for you to live there. Some other people moved in, two old ladies, and they are jerks."

I laugh,"Thanks Nash."

"That's what best friends are for," he smiles,"but buy some ear plugs, ok?"

"What? Why do I need- omg," I realize what he meant, and look back at Cam whose turning bright red.

"I'm kidding," Nash says, smirking.