My boyfriend is the Joker

Start from the beginning

~~~

Days later. Y/n was crying her eyes out.
Having to deal with the monthly period wasn't fun. And to deal with it alone made it only worse.

Joker was gone all day long. And Y/n had no idea when or ever he's coming back to her.
Wait... what if he left her. What if he found a better girl? What if he hates her?

These thoughts were killing her. He wouldn't do that to her, would he?

Y/n was too busy crying, to notice how Joker entered the bedroom and rushing to the bed, where Y/n hide under tons of blankets.

„Baby, Y/n, what's wrong? What happened? Who hurt you? Tell daddy and he's going to make them pay!"

Y/n sniffled and looked up to meet Jokers face. Worries written all over it.

„J you're here?"
„Yes, honey, what is it, why are you crying?"
„I thought you left me because I'm ugly."
„What?"
„Don't hate me."
„Doll, what are you talking about?"

Y/n said nothing. Joker then put a plastic bag onto the bed and took out a package of tampons and pads.

„For you."

Y/n took his offerings and sniffled again.

„You know?"
„Of course, honey. I always see it coming. You get moody, bitchy and clingy."
„Hehe... sounds like me."

Joker then told her to make some space for him and he lied down next to her.

„Here."

He took out a chocolate bar and hold a piece of it in front of Y/ns mouth.

„Your favorite."
„J you're the best, you know that?"
„I know. And you're the best after me."

She punched his elbow a little and they spent all night long cuddling and eating chocolate. Thanks to Joker, Y/ns period times aren't that bad.

~~~

The time was over when Y/ns period was bothering her. She was back to her happy self.

„Doll, why did you throw away your panties?...What the heck... I liked them on you!"

He fished them out of garbage bin and hold them up with two fingers. Y/n chuckled and walked to him.

„Look J, they're full of blood."
„You can wash them."
„No, that takes so much time."
„But you are washing my blood stained shirts and pants every time."

Y/n chuckled and took her panties off of his hand and throw them into the bin again.

„You never wondered where I am in the morning after breakfast?"
„Umm..."
„You're working in your office and I am in the bathroom. You know, it takes only a second to get those stains, but to get them off, needs hours."

Joker scratched his back and thought for a second.

„Tomorrow we will go to the Victoria Secret store and get you some new sexy panties."

Y/n kissed his cheek and thanked him. He's just the best.

~~~

It was so cute how Joker always made sure to kiss her before he'd go working. It was the most important thing for him before he'd leave.

~~~

„I love you J."
„I love you too."
„Prove it. Scream it into the world."
*whispers in her ear*
„I love you."
„Whyd you whisper it to me?"
„Because you are my world."

~~~

Joker was tickling Y/n so hard that she was shedding tears. She screamed and begged him to stop, but he wouldn't bulge. Y/n then bite him and he stopped.

„Heeeeeey-"
„You're annoying, leave me alone!"
...
„Wait... where are you going? Are you leaving me? No, please don't leave me!"

He came back after standing up to walk away.

„Stay here but please stop tickling me."
„I could spank you instead."
„No, please. I'm all good."

He pulled her onto his lap and hugged her from behind. They decided to watch a movie to end the day...

~~~

„J!"
„What is it, Y/n? I've told you about interrupting me."
„Why can't orphans play baseball? C'mon guess!"
„Why..?"
„They don't know where home is!"

He starts smiling.

„Naughty girl."
„I knew you would like this one!"

Joker was just the best boyfriend in the world. He accepted her her and her weirdness. Same for J. She accepted him and his weirdness.

A love that will last forever.

Joker x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara