The innocent stripper

Warning: smut

Joker was in his club. Sitting on the comfortable couch of his vip room. His hands on his cane, his glare fixed on the crowd. Everyone was having a good time, dancing, drinking and letting go of everything.

Joker enjoyed the sight of half naked women who shook their asses to the rhythm of the music. His crotch started to itch. But it wasn't because of all the women out there, it was because of the one and only woman that could make the Joker hard.

Y/n.

She was a stripper at his club. His favorite girl of all of them. He tried all of them and she was just the best. The way he and she fucked was just so incredibly pleasuring for the clown.
The way she acted around him was a huge turn on for him.

She was always so innocent.

Sometimes it makes him wonder how she ended up in his club. Deciding to be a slut and a stripper. Her only task was to be good for men.

And she was very good at that.

Joker growled in his seat. Yes, she is a good girl. No, she's a bad one for making him hard!

Growling again, he stood up and was about to go to his lamborghini, to drive home. After all it has been a long night.

„Oh I'm so sorry mister J!"

Joker just bumped into the tiny Y/n.

„Y/n. You better watch your way, doll."
„Sorry, sir..."
„No problem, you danced pretty good up there."

She was a shy one and was suddenly so quiet. Joker liked that about her. Yeah, so innocent.

„Thank you, mister J."

He patted her head and made a move to walk past her. Then, his watch dropped to the ground and Y/n was fast to bend over to get it for him. He enjoyed the view when Y/ns privat place was exposed to the still horny man.

„Here."
„Thanks, doll."

She smiled and looked up to him.
Joker seemed to be in thoughts. Debating something with his mind.

„Sir?"
„Wanna come home with me?"

Y/ns eyes lit up at his invitation. She always loved it to be at his place. She felt so special when he asks her if she wants to come home with him. Yes, Joker asks her. He's always so nice to her. Such a gentleman.

„I would love to."

With that they walked out together, to get into Jokers famous purple lamborghini.

~~~

Giggling Y/n got out of the car and took Js hand, after he extended it for her.

„You're such a gentleman, mister J."
„Ooh you deserve it just so much to be treated nicely."

She blushed a little at his words and soon enough they reached Jokers bedroom. Their clothes found their new home on the marble floor. Joker kissed her hungrily and pressed her tiny body against his. Y/n had a little struggle to reach for him due the high difference. Joker noticed this and pulled her up, without breaking the wet kiss.
He carried her to the bed and throw her onto the soft surface. Y/n giggled when her back made contact with the mattress and the silk sheets.

„Have I ever told you how good you are?"
„Let me think mister J... maybe you did, but I can't remember..."
„Oh let me help you to remember then."

He crawled onto the bed and pushed her legs open. Her panties were soaked in her juices. He was such a turn on.

He parted her thighs and slowly went down.
He needed to taste his favorite pussy. Y/n moaned out when his skilled tongue made contact with her oiled up private place.