A dangerous night to fall in love

February 13

Joker slammed his fists on the table and growled. Why did he care so much about this little pain in the ass of his? She was just a useless piece of meat anyway. She didn't deserve his last nerves to think of the perfect gift for this stupid valentines day. He pulled on his bright green hair as an attempted to get a idea out of his head. It was useless, like he called Y/n useless. Again he slammed his fists on the table and afterwards his head. No she wasn't useless. She was so meaningful to him and his brain and most of all his heart just needed some time to accept this.

People always said that the Joker was a monster and indeed he is one by the many crimes his violent hands caused. But there was this innocent girl, Y/n who saw beauty in his darkness and Joker let her in, in his dangerous life. He was grateful that god gifted him with this angel and he won't make a mistake by letting her go somehow. She was all his. Her life owned by the clown. And y/n accepted this and knew that from the first time she saw him and decided to spent the rest of her life with the madman.

Joker was aware that this day meant so much for y/n and he knew that he has a responsibility to make this day perfect.
Y/n deserves it, she's his queen. He spent hours now in his office and thought of so many cute things he could do with her. Y/n always wished they'd be more like a normal couple, but she knew that normal wasn't in Jokers vocabulary. It was clear that she had to let go of everything normal the day she decided to let him in instead. She never regret choosing him. Her previous life was boring and meaningless. But since she's with the Joker it was fun and so colorful. She finally felt alive and so happy with her king by her side.

What Y/n didn't know and expect was what Joker was planning all day long in his office. She was barely in there, because he doesn't like being disturbed by his little kitten nor his henchman.

So there he was. Still sitting in same position and thinking what he can give her. Valentine's Day is for people who are to stupid to realize that they have someone special with them and not give them something cute and beautiful, to make their relationship stronger and more passionate, Joker thought of himself. He often gifts y/n with expensive dresses or necklaces or even an own island. But this day was like he has to gift her. So the psychopath spent another term of thinking and planning.

February 14

It was Valentine's Day and Y/n was sleeping like a baby next to Joker in their king size bed. She didn't waste another thought of a cute action from her clown lover after this thought crossed her mind yesterday for once.

Joker woke up early in the morning and glared to his side to see his adorable baby sleeping tightly next to him. He smiled to himself and carefully got out of the bed. Trying not to make a sound to wake her up. She deserves her good night sleep and Joker needs some time to prepare everything for her. He tip toed out of the bedroom to finish his started work.

Y/n woke up by someone shaking her shoulder slightly. She scrunched up her nose and turned to another side. Joker chuckled and kissed her cheek.

„Baby..."

Joker decided to be a real ass and pulled the blanket away from her. She immediately curled up into a ball to savor some warmth. He then started tickling her hip and her lower stomach and that's when she stared to become fully awake. She laughed and giggled while prying his hands away from her body.

„Stop it! Please!"

Joker laughed and let go of her.